The 21.34 metre powercatamaran 'DAMRAK II', which is currently chartering in the Middle East, will move into Southeast Asia.
Charter yacht 'Damrak II' features a lovely interior decor for which Sunreef Yachts has become well-known for and can accommodate up to eight charter guests in four staterooms - a master suite, a VIP suite and two double staterooms. She carries two crew members on board.
Her twin MAN R6-800 engines give her a top speed of 23 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots and she carries a myriad of water toys including a Williams tender, jet skis, water skis, kayaks and snorkelling gear.
She is available to charter from €39,000 per week and enquiries are already being accepted for charter dates in both Thailand and Malaysia.
Get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker for more information.
Damrak II' features a lovely interior decor for which Sunreef Yachts has become well-known for...
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.