Indeed, with a number of well-appointed communal and guest spaces all positioned thoughtfully in relation to one another, there could be no more deserving winner.
Sure to enhance the excitement which will surround her at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 next week, the award draws attention to the excellence of her interior and exterior sections.
Embarking the superyacht via a bespoke limousine tender, charter guests on board Cloud 9 are then treated to a wealth of inviting spaces to socialise and unwind around.
More specifically, there is a well-appointed main salon and equally attractive sky lounge, as well as a state of the art gymnasium and alfresco dining areas.
With a clear focus on the relationship between the indoors and the outdoors, there are large sliding glass doors used throughout the vessel to create seamless transitions when moving from one area to the next.
Boasting an innovative and charter-friendly general arrangement, it’s no surprise that superyacht Cloud 9 is winning awards for her layout
Of course, one of the most defining aspects of the layout of superyacht Cloud 9 is the large beach club which benefits from an extended swim platform. The perfect place to chill out throughout the day, the beach club serves as an inviting alternative to the sundeck.
Well-stocked, the tender garage is equipped with a range of water toys and tenders which are sure to get the adrenaline going out on the water. For those after something a little more tranquil, there’s also a nearby beauty salon which looks across the water.
Besides her generously proportioned master cabin, superyacht Cloud 9 also boasts a VIP suite and 6 doubles, 2 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.