Charter Yacht CLEVELANDER Available in the Sea of Cortez
The 24.89 metre sailing yacht CLEVELANDER will be available for charter out of the Sea of Cortez from October 2013 until March 2014.
Built in 2004 and refitted in 2010, sailing yacht Clevelander is a Swan 82 charter yacht that is Bureau Veritas classed and MCA compliant.
She offers accomodation for up to eight charter guests in four staterooms and her crew of three are led by Captain Simon Hughes.
Charter yacht Clevelander comes with a range of water toys including a 4.27m tender, two wakeboards, two paddleboards and two surboards as well as scuba diving and snorkeling equipment.
She is available for charter from $40,000 per week and will be in the Sea of Cortez from October. She will be based out of La Paz, Mexico and offers an excellent itinerary cruising around this mostly unchartered destination.
Snorkel in the clear waters of Isla San Francisco and explore the mangrove forest at Bahia Amortajada on your luxury yacht charter vacation
Talk to your yacht charter broker for more details.
She will be based out of La Paz, Mexico and offers an excellent itinerary cruising around this mostly unchartered destination.
More Yacht Information
Clevelander Yacht For Charter
25m Nautor's Swan, 2004 / 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...