Charter yacht Celtic Dawn is offering a reduced rate of €40,000 for charters between 12th and 18th July in the South of France.
Celtic Dawn has accommodation for up to eight charter guests in four staterooms - an owner's suite, a VIP suite, and two twin staterooms - and Captain Didier Dats leads her crew of five.
Her triple 1500hp MTU engines propel her to a cruising speed of 14 knots and a top speed of 23 knots.
This fast, well-maintained charter yacht is on standby for last minute charters from 12th July. Her rate reduction means she is available for only €40,000 for this six day period, down from her usual charter rates of €49,000-€55000 per week.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
Celtic Dawn has accommodation for up to eight charter guests... and Captain Didier Dats leads her crew of five.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.