Complete with fresh maple wood panelling and birch flooring, BRIO couldn’t be more appropriate for her charter grounds in the Bahamas.
Indeed, her youthful and brightly accented interior provides a refreshing sanctuary for those out exploring in a warmer climate. What’s more, the intimate arrangement of furnishings in the communal spaces ensures that parties can extend their socialising deep into the evening.
The exterior is a similar story, with a generously sized Jacuzzi and wet bar offering exactly the kinds of amenities most desired by those out enjoying tropical panoramas. Partially shaded alfresco dining options also mean that guests can have all of their needs met without having to return inside.
With berths located across five cabins, BRIO is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Comprised of many wow factors and modern amenities, superyacht BRIO offers a highly entertaining luxury charter experience
Stepping on board superyacht BRIO, charterers are sure to be impressed by her effortlessly cool interior design.
Specifically, the combination of bright whites and red flourishes creates an inviting aesthetic which is both memorable and calming.
With minimal additional fixtures, the main salon opens up a vast amount of space for parties to gather in, making it an exceptional vessel for both family and friends.
The central dining is likewise governed by an eye for space, with the table being situated on a raised island configuration with an abundance of room around it, and large windows on either side providing plenty of light.
With an abundance of spaces to choose from, the exterior of luxury yacht BRIO is just as outstanding as her interior.
Perfectly primed for entertaining as well unwinding, the sundeck provides a neatly situated bar and BBQ, with a spacious Jacuzzi towards the aft nicely completing the picture.
When it comes to enjoying the deep blue waters of the Bahamas, her collection of water toys ensures there’s never a dull moment, with waverunners, snorkeling gear, and even a water trampoline sure to tempt every kind of charterer off his yacht.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...