Complete with fresh maple wood panelling and birch flooring, BRIO couldn’t be more appropriate for her charter grounds in the Bahamas.
Indeed, her youthful and brightly accented interior provides a refreshing sanctuary for those out exploring in a warmer climate. What’s more, the intimate arrangement of furnishings in the communal spaces ensures that parties can extend their socialising deep into the evening.
The exterior is a similar story, with a generously sized Jacuzzi and wet bar offering exactly the kinds of amenities most desired by those out enjoying tropical panoramas. Partially shaded alfresco dining options also mean that guests can have all of their needs met without having to return inside.
With berths located across five cabins, BRIO is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests when away on a luxury charter vacation.
Comprised of many wow factors and modern amenities, superyacht BRIO offers a highly entertaining luxury charter experience
Stepping on board superyacht BRIO, charterers are sure to be impressed by her effortlessly cool interior design.
Specifically, the combination of bright whites and red flourishes creates an inviting aesthetic which is both memorable and calming.
With minimal additional fixtures, the main salon opens up a vast amount of space for parties to gather in, making it an exceptional vessel for both family and friends.
The central dining is likewise governed by an eye for space, with the table being situated on a raised island configuration with an abundance of room around it, and large windows on either side providing plenty of light.
With an abundance of spaces to choose from, the exterior of luxury yacht BRIO is just as outstanding as her interior.
Perfectly primed for entertaining as well unwinding, the sundeck provides a neatly situated bar and BBQ, with a spacious Jacuzzi towards the aft nicely completing the picture.
When it comes to enjoying the deep blue waters of the Bahamas, her collection of water toys ensures there’s never a dull moment, with waverunners, snorkeling gear, and even a water trampoline sure to tempt every kind of charterer off his yacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.