Shortlisted for a number of awards following her delivery from Dunya Yachts in 2013, AXIOMA has remained one of the most impressive yachts available for charter.
From her double-height main salon and adjacent atrium, to her swim-up bar and dedicated wellness options, she couldn’t be better primed from the waters of the Mediterranean around this time of year.
Indeed, thanks to her RYA approved water sports centre, guests are able to fully enjoy themselves both on and off board the motor yacht.
Now offering considerable savings on a late summer getaway, a range of six cabins allows parties of up to twelve to enjoy AXIOMA on a private yacht charter.
Replete with noteworthy features, AXIOMA ensures charterers enjoy only the most memorable of luxury vacations
Defined by a vibrant contrast between red and white tones, the exterior of superyacht AXIOMA anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer.
The abundant sunpads, for example, are situated in close proximity to alfresco dining options and the bridge deck includes an intimate spa pool.
It is towards the aft where things get really exciting, however, with a generously proportioned infinity pool backing onto a broad swim platform with a retractable staircase to providing greater access to the water.
Just as attractive by day as it is by night, the sundeck forward features a secluded and discreetly lit lounge area for gatherings during the evening.
Designed by the legendary Alberto Pinto, the interior of luxury yacht AXIOMA is unquestionably unique, with the dynamic layout finished with a number of exacting flourishes.
Inspired by ‘Beach house’ aesthetics, all of the communal and guests spaces feel appropriately casual, with the voluminous main salon perfect for both entertaining and relaxing.
Making accessibility that bit easier, AXIOMA also features an opulently styled elevator to get from one deck to the next.
Comprised of a single master cabin, three VIPs, and two twins, each of the private spaces is finished in a unique colour to provide a nice touch of character.
For further information regarding M/Y AXIOMA, or to make plans to take advantage of this deal, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed