Built in 2009 by Baglietto, APACHE II features styling by Francesco Paszkowski along with excellent areas on board for relaxing and entertaining. Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
APACHE II can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twins with a Pullman berth in each. She carries a crew of eight on board to tend to your every need, ensuring the most relaxed and luxurious yacht charter vacation for all on board.
The special deal currently in place on APACHE II for the Monaco Grand Prix is €88,000 including VAT for 4 days. Contact your preferred charter broker for more information on this fantastic offer and make the most of this exclusive sporting event. Further information can be found below:
- Berth Rate Zone 2: €24,420
- APA: 30% negotiable
- Security Deposit: €15,000
- Max number of guests for events: 100
- Extra catering and carpet protection subject to events planned on board
Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed