Built in 2009 by Baglietto, APACHE II features styling by Francesco Paszkowski along with excellent areas on board for relaxing and entertaining. Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
APACHE II can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twins with a Pullman berth in each. She carries a crew of eight on board to tend to your every need, ensuring the most relaxed and luxurious yacht charter vacation for all on board.
The special deal currently in place on APACHE II for the Monaco Grand Prix is €88,000 including VAT for 4 days. Contact your preferred charter broker for more information on this fantastic offer and make the most of this exclusive sporting event. Further information can be found below:
- Berth Rate Zone 2: €24,420
- APA: 30% negotiable
- Security Deposit: €15,000
- Max number of guests for events: 100
- Extra catering and carpet protection subject to events planned on board
Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...