Built in 2009 by Baglietto, APACHE II features styling by Francesco Paszkowski along with excellent areas on board for relaxing and entertaining. Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
APACHE II can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twins with a Pullman berth in each. She carries a crew of eight on board to tend to your every need, ensuring the most relaxed and luxurious yacht charter vacation for all on board.
The special deal currently in place on APACHE II for the Monaco Grand Prix is €88,000 including VAT for 4 days. Contact your preferred charter broker for more information on this fantastic offer and make the most of this exclusive sporting event. Further information can be found below:
- Berth Rate Zone 2: €24,420
- APA: 30% negotiable
- Security Deposit: €15,000
- Max number of guests for events: 100
- Extra catering and carpet protection subject to events planned on board
Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.