Charter Yacht APACHE II Offers Last Minute Deal for Monaco Grand Prix
Built in 2009 by Baglietto, APACHE II features styling by Francesco Paszkowski along with excellent areas on board for relaxing and entertaining. Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
APACHE II can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twins with a Pullman berth in each. She carries a crew of eight on board to tend to your every need, ensuring the most relaxed and luxurious yacht charter vacation for all on board.
The special deal currently in place on APACHE II for the Monaco Grand Prix is €88,000 including VAT for 4 days. Contact your preferred charter broker for more information on this fantastic offer and make the most of this exclusive sporting event. Further information can be found below:
- Berth Rate Zone 2: €24,420
- APA: 30% negotiable
- Security Deposit: €15,000
- Max number of guests for events: 100
- Extra catering and carpet protection subject to events planned on board
Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
More Yacht Information
Fan Too Yacht For Charter
44m Baglietto, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...