Built in 2009 by Baglietto, APACHE II features styling by Francesco Paszkowski along with excellent areas on board for relaxing and entertaining. Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
APACHE II can accommodate up to 12 charter guests in five staterooms, including a master suite, two VIP staterooms and two twins with a Pullman berth in each. She carries a crew of eight on board to tend to your every need, ensuring the most relaxed and luxurious yacht charter vacation for all on board.
The special deal currently in place on APACHE II for the Monaco Grand Prix is €88,000 including VAT for 4 days. Contact your preferred charter broker for more information on this fantastic offer and make the most of this exclusive sporting event. Further information can be found below:
- Berth Rate Zone 2: €24,420
- APA: 30% negotiable
- Security Deposit: €15,000
- Max number of guests for events: 100
- Extra catering and carpet protection subject to events planned on board
Her unparalleled 18m sun deck provides a fantastic amount of private space and her floating staircase provides easy access to her swimming platform.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...