The 40 metre charter yacht Alessandro is being offered with fantastic reduced rates during August and September.
The Owner of Alessandro is offering her for charter at reduced rates of €38,000 per week in August and €28,000 per week in September for all charters that are a minimum of one week.
She has accommodation for 10 charter guests on board in four double and one twin staterooms and she carries a crew of six.
Her twin 550hp Volvo Penta engines give her a cruising speed of nine knots and a top speed of 13 knots when under power and she carries a selection of water toys on board.
Charter yacht Alessandro was built in 2011 by Ruth Yachting and is a proven luxury charter yacht with impeccable standards.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.