The 35m motor yacht ALCOR is available for charter from 11-30 August in the Balearics and West Mediterranean.
Delivered in 2000 from the esteemed Heesen shipyard, the spacious layout of ALCOR allows for guest to enjoy a relaxing time on board.
Her elegantly designed interior with classic furnishings, was designed by Cichero, who were also responsible for her stylish exterior. ALCOR can sleep up to 12 guests in five luxurious staterooms, comprising of one double stateroom and four twin cabins.
To find out more about filling this gap in ALCOR's charter calendar, contact your preferred charter broker.
...the spacious layout of ALCOR allows for guest to enjoy a relaxing time on board.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.