Following an incredible new paint job and interior refit, the 41m/136ft motor yacht ABILITY is certain to be turning more than a few heads as she becomes available for charter for the first time,
Ensuring that she cuts a distinctive profile amongst those cruising in the Mediterranean, ABILITY has taken on a freshly dark hull colour sure to have everyone talking.
Effortlessly lavish, her unique interior juxtaposes numerous colorful patterns with a collection of iconic prints- fittingly, for such a glamourous vessel, Jack Nicholson and Marilyn Monroe take pride of place in the main salon.
Whilst an assortment of throws and inviting furnishings guarantee comfort, ABILITY also boasts an incredibly generous swim platform to allow charterers to enter the water and board tenders with the utmost convenience.
Updating her look whilst maintaining her celebrated spirit, ABILITY remains one of the coolest superyachts available for charter
Though her refreshing new paint job is very much at the centre of the conversation, it’s important to note that the interior of luxury yacht ABILITY is every bit as impressive.
Indeed, not only her main salon but her five staterooms are noteworthy for their commitment to a truly unique aesthetic.
With one foot in a bygone era and the other in the here and now, the theme is one which fuses opulence with contemporary flourishes.
What is perhaps most impressive about such a design is how it manages to combine style with functionality, allowing guests on board to have a cool yet convenient experience out on the water.
The exterior of superyacht ABILITY is just as sleek as her interior, and both the sundeck and main deck aft provide options for her charterers.
The alfresco dining option annexed to the main salon, for example, is perfect for both evening meals and morning coffee, whilst the sunpads which fringe the sundeck can be covered by a bimini for partial shading.
Her assembly of water toys and tenders means getting out and exploring is equally tempting, and the dark waveriders mean that style and consistency is not compromised for a moment.
Capable of accommodating up to ten guests, the superyacht is perfect for families as well as smaller parties looking to enjoy a luxury charter vacation.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...