Launched by SilverYachts in 2015, Silver Fast is the world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht with conventional propulsion. With this record-breaking performance, she is the perfect platform for taking in the thrilling racing action of the upcoming Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
A guaranteed head-turner, she boasts sleek, stylish and sporty lines penned by yachting great Espen Oeino, as well as a glittering silver paintjob. She is undoubtedly the motor yacht to be see on at this year’s F1 finale.
There is more to her than good looks and innovative technology, however. Laced with luxuries inside and out, she provides an opulent setting in which to entertain guests at the sporting fixture.
Sumptuous outdoor lounging areas spread across the sundeck, providing prime seats for viewing the best names in F1 power around the demanding Yas Marina Circuit.
Then there is the ‘winter garden’ on the main deck aft. Removable glass screens allow guests to never miss a moment of the racing while sipping cocktails or indulging in a delcious dinner, and air-conditioning ensures the highest levels of comfort.
From here, step into the elegant main salon of charter yacht Silver Fast. Panoramic views are available through huge windows, and a palatial seating area leads to the ‘theatre room’ with a large plasma cinema screen.
Designed by Andreas Holnburger of Vain Interiors, the overall look of the interior is fresh and contemporary with a masculine edge. Teak panelling and grey glass mirrors are complemented by an array of bespoke touches such as metallic painted walls and leather steps on the central staircase.
Featuring an office, large salon and private deck area, the master suite stretches across the entire upper deck, while three VIP suites, a double cabin and three twin cabins complete the accommodation line up. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board during a private yacht charter.
Other highlights include a spa with a sauna and steam room, a beach club, gym equipment and a Jacuzzi. There is also a wide selection of water toys and she is an approved RYA training centre.
With her record-breaking performance, Silver Fast is the perfect platform for taking in the thrilling action of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed