Launched by SilverYachts in 2015, Silver Fast is the world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht with conventional propulsion. With this record-breaking performance, she is the perfect platform for taking in the thrilling racing action of the upcoming Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
A guaranteed head-turner, she boasts sleek, stylish and sporty lines penned by yachting great Espen Oeino, as well as a glittering silver paintjob. She is undoubtedly the motor yacht to be see on at this year’s F1 finale.
There is more to her than good looks and innovative technology, however. Laced with luxuries inside and out, she provides an opulent setting in which to entertain guests at the sporting fixture.
Sumptuous outdoor lounging areas spread across the sundeck, providing prime seats for viewing the best names in F1 power around the demanding Yas Marina Circuit.
Then there is the ‘winter garden’ on the main deck aft. Removable glass screens allow guests to never miss a moment of the racing while sipping cocktails or indulging in a delcious dinner, and air-conditioning ensures the highest levels of comfort.
From here, step into the elegant main salon of charter yacht Silver Fast. Panoramic views are available through huge windows, and a palatial seating area leads to the ‘theatre room’ with a large plasma cinema screen.
Designed by Andreas Holnburger of Vain Interiors, the overall look of the interior is fresh and contemporary with a masculine edge. Teak panelling and grey glass mirrors are complemented by an array of bespoke touches such as metallic painted walls and leather steps on the central staircase.
Featuring an office, large salon and private deck area, the master suite stretches across the entire upper deck, while three VIP suites, a double cabin and three twin cabins complete the accommodation line up. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board during a private yacht charter.
Other highlights include a spa with a sauna and steam room, a beach club, gym equipment and a Jacuzzi. There is also a wide selection of water toys and she is an approved RYA training centre.
With her record-breaking performance, Silver Fast is the perfect platform for taking in the thrilling action of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.