Launched by SilverYachts in 2015, Silver Fast is the world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht with conventional propulsion. With this record-breaking performance, she is the perfect platform for taking in the thrilling racing action of the upcoming Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
A guaranteed head-turner, she boasts sleek, stylish and sporty lines penned by yachting great Espen Oeino, as well as a glittering silver paintjob. She is undoubtedly the motor yacht to be see on at this year’s F1 finale.
There is more to her than good looks and innovative technology, however. Laced with luxuries inside and out, she provides an opulent setting in which to entertain guests at the sporting fixture.
Sumptuous outdoor lounging areas spread across the sundeck, providing prime seats for viewing the best names in F1 power around the demanding Yas Marina Circuit.
Then there is the ‘winter garden’ on the main deck aft. Removable glass screens allow guests to never miss a moment of the racing while sipping cocktails or indulging in a delcious dinner, and air-conditioning ensures the highest levels of comfort.
From here, step into the elegant main salon of charter yacht Silver Fast. Panoramic views are available through huge windows, and a palatial seating area leads to the ‘theatre room’ with a large plasma cinema screen.
Designed by Andreas Holnburger of Vain Interiors, the overall look of the interior is fresh and contemporary with a masculine edge. Teak panelling and grey glass mirrors are complemented by an array of bespoke touches such as metallic painted walls and leather steps on the central staircase.
Featuring an office, large salon and private deck area, the master suite stretches across the entire upper deck, while three VIP suites, a double cabin and three twin cabins complete the accommodation line up. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board during a private yacht charter.
Other highlights include a spa with a sauna and steam room, a beach club, gym equipment and a Jacuzzi. There is also a wide selection of water toys and she is an approved RYA training centre.
With her record-breaking performance, Silver Fast is the perfect platform for taking in the thrilling action of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...