Part of Sunseeker’s head-turning Predator range, Casino Royale takes her name from the 2006 James Bond film in which she starred. Embodying speed, sophistication and style, she is a fine choice for a last-minute escape to the Mediterranean this summer.
With three 16-cylinder MTU diesel engines, she is able to reach staggering speeds of up to 45 knots, making her perfect for taking in all the glittering sights along the French Riviera or heading further afield to the islands of Corsica and Sardinia.
Wherever she cruises, guests will be able to take in the wonderful views of the region while enjoying her outdoor offerings. Relax in the Jacuzzi, unwind on sunpads, catch up with friends over an alfresco dinner and sip cocktails as the sun sets over the horizon.
Retreat inside luxury yacht Casino Royale and discover her opulent open-plan salon. Furnished with warm woods and neutral accents, the welcoming space features a sumptuous lounging area and a formal dining setup complete with a fully-stocked bar.
What’s more, retractable roof windows and an impressive nine-foot head room, which is rare for a motor yacht of her size, create an incredibly light and airy atmosphere in which to wind down after a day on your private yacht charter.
The lower deck is dedicated to the guest accommodation, capable of sleeping up to eight guests in four cabins each with its own marble en-suite. The principal charterer is treated to a bathroom with a full-sized bath tub and shower, study and walk-in wardrobe.
There is also an impressive entertainment and leisure offering, including a wide selection of water toys. Explore the sparkling waters from a different perspective on paddleboards, water skis, and a banana boat, and diving equipment ensures guests won't miss out on the rich marine life of the region.
Retreat inside luxury yacht Casino Royale and discover her opulent interior furnished with warm woods and neutral accents
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.