As part of the One Night For One Drop incentive this year, the owner of TIARA has offered a week’s charter in South East Asia as one of the services on offer.
With the opening bid being less than half her usual rate, the winners of the auction will be able to enjoy the charms of a true luxury sailing yacht in the knowledge that it’s all for a good cause.
Not only will the winner enjoy the many amenities of the yacht, but also the company of representatives from Dive Butler International who will assist in all things underwater.
A truly sophisticated vessel, TIARA features a landing platform which can be quickly transformed into a Bedouin tent for the ultimate relaxation spot.
Designed with divers in mind, she also includes an extended swim platform which is nicely furnished with comfortable sun loungers for guests to dry off after inspecting the marine life on offer.
What’s more, the aft deck is home to a sizeable cinema screen making it just as appealing to be outdoors by night as it is by day.
Perhaps the crowning touch of the sundeck, the forward tender access converts to a Jacuzzi, helping TIARA bring together the best of both worlds- it’s never once a case of compromising on board this sailing yacht.
The product of some serious craftsmanship, TIARA is one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Inside, guests are treated to a rich interior courtesy of the internationally recognised John Munford. No stranger to larger sailing yachts, by the time he came to work on TIARA he had helped the 39m/128ft sailing yacht ENDEAVOUR pick up the award for best refit at both the International Superyacht Society Awards 2012 and the World Superyacht Awards 2013.
Optimising the entertainment facilities, the refit saw the installation of various audio visual equipment, ensuring that guests are just as occupied indoors as they are out on the sundeck.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well appointed guest suites, luxury charter yacht TIARA is perfect for parties looking for something a bit more adventurous.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...