As part of the One Night For One Drop incentive this year, the owner of TIARA has offered a week’s charter in South East Asia as one of the services on offer.
With the opening bid being less than half her usual rate, the winners of the auction will be able to enjoy the charms of a true luxury sailing yacht in the knowledge that it’s all for a good cause.
Not only will the winner enjoy the many amenities of the yacht, but also the company of representatives from Dive Butler International who will assist in all things underwater.
A truly sophisticated vessel, TIARA features a landing platform which can be quickly transformed into a Bedouin tent for the ultimate relaxation spot.
Designed with divers in mind, she also includes an extended swim platform which is nicely furnished with comfortable sun loungers for guests to dry off after inspecting the marine life on offer.
What’s more, the aft deck is home to a sizeable cinema screen making it just as appealing to be outdoors by night as it is by day.
Perhaps the crowning touch of the sundeck, the forward tender access converts to a Jacuzzi, helping TIARA bring together the best of both worlds- it’s never once a case of compromising on board this sailing yacht.
The product of some serious craftsmanship, TIARA is one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Inside, guests are treated to a rich interior courtesy of the internationally recognised John Munford. No stranger to larger sailing yachts, by the time he came to work on TIARA he had helped the 39m/128ft sailing yacht ENDEAVOUR pick up the award for best refit at both the International Superyacht Society Awards 2012 and the World Superyacht Awards 2013.
Optimising the entertainment facilities, the refit saw the installation of various audio visual equipment, ensuring that guests are just as occupied indoors as they are out on the sundeck.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well appointed guest suites, luxury charter yacht TIARA is perfect for parties looking for something a bit more adventurous.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed