Charter Sailing Yacht TIARA For Charity
Delivered from Alloy Yachts in 2004 and refit in 2013, the highly unique 54m/178ft sailing yacht TIARA is currently auctioning a week long charter in South East Asia. Bidding starts at $100,000 and the proceeds will go to One Drop, a charity dedicated to providing sustainable access to water.
As part of the One Night For One Drop incentive this year, the owner of TIARA has offered a week’s charter in South East Asia as one of the services on offer.
With the opening bid being less than half her usual rate, the winners of the auction will be able to enjoy the charms of a true luxury sailing yacht in the knowledge that it’s all for a good cause.
Not only will the winner enjoy the many amenities of the yacht, but also the company of representatives from Dive Butler International who will assist in all things underwater.
A truly sophisticated vessel, TIARA features a landing platform which can be quickly transformed into a Bedouin tent for the ultimate relaxation spot.
Designed with divers in mind, she also includes an extended swim platform which is nicely furnished with comfortable sun loungers for guests to dry off after inspecting the marine life on offer.
What’s more, the aft deck is home to a sizeable cinema screen making it just as appealing to be outdoors by night as it is by day.
Perhaps the crowning touch of the sundeck, the forward tender access converts to a Jacuzzi, helping TIARA bring together the best of both worlds- it’s never once a case of compromising on board this sailing yacht.
The product of some serious craftsmanship, TIARA is one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Inside, guests are treated to a rich interior courtesy of the internationally recognised John Munford. No stranger to larger sailing yachts, by the time he came to work on TIARA he had helped the 39m/128ft sailing yacht ENDEAVOUR pick up the award for best refit at both the International Superyacht Society Awards 2012 and the World Superyacht Awards 2013.
Optimising the entertainment facilities, the refit saw the installation of various audio visual equipment, ensuring that guests are just as occupied indoors as they are out on the sundeck.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well appointed guest suites, luxury charter yacht TIARA is perfect for parties looking for something a bit more adventurous.
More Yacht Information
Tiara Yacht For Charter
54m Alloy Yachts, 2004 / 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...