As part of the One Night For One Drop incentive this year, the owner of TIARA has offered a week’s charter in South East Asia as one of the services on offer.
With the opening bid being less than half her usual rate, the winners of the auction will be able to enjoy the charms of a true luxury sailing yacht in the knowledge that it’s all for a good cause.
Not only will the winner enjoy the many amenities of the yacht, but also the company of representatives from Dive Butler International who will assist in all things underwater.
A truly sophisticated vessel, TIARA features a landing platform which can be quickly transformed into a Bedouin tent for the ultimate relaxation spot.
Designed with divers in mind, she also includes an extended swim platform which is nicely furnished with comfortable sun loungers for guests to dry off after inspecting the marine life on offer.
What’s more, the aft deck is home to a sizeable cinema screen making it just as appealing to be outdoors by night as it is by day.
Perhaps the crowning touch of the sundeck, the forward tender access converts to a Jacuzzi, helping TIARA bring together the best of both worlds- it’s never once a case of compromising on board this sailing yacht.
The product of some serious craftsmanship, TIARA is one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Inside, guests are treated to a rich interior courtesy of the internationally recognised John Munford. No stranger to larger sailing yachts, by the time he came to work on TIARA he had helped the 39m/128ft sailing yacht ENDEAVOUR pick up the award for best refit at both the International Superyacht Society Awards 2012 and the World Superyacht Awards 2013.
Optimising the entertainment facilities, the refit saw the installation of various audio visual equipment, ensuring that guests are just as occupied indoors as they are out on the sundeck.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well appointed guest suites, luxury charter yacht TIARA is perfect for parties looking for something a bit more adventurous.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...