As part of the One Night For One Drop incentive this year, the owner of TIARA has offered a week’s charter in South East Asia as one of the services on offer.
With the opening bid being less than half her usual rate, the winners of the auction will be able to enjoy the charms of a true luxury sailing yacht in the knowledge that it’s all for a good cause.
Not only will the winner enjoy the many amenities of the yacht, but also the company of representatives from Dive Butler International who will assist in all things underwater.
A truly sophisticated vessel, TIARA features a landing platform which can be quickly transformed into a Bedouin tent for the ultimate relaxation spot.
Designed with divers in mind, she also includes an extended swim platform which is nicely furnished with comfortable sun loungers for guests to dry off after inspecting the marine life on offer.
What’s more, the aft deck is home to a sizeable cinema screen making it just as appealing to be outdoors by night as it is by day.
Perhaps the crowning touch of the sundeck, the forward tender access converts to a Jacuzzi, helping TIARA bring together the best of both worlds- it’s never once a case of compromising on board this sailing yacht.
The product of some serious craftsmanship, TIARA is one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter
Inside, guests are treated to a rich interior courtesy of the internationally recognised John Munford. No stranger to larger sailing yachts, by the time he came to work on TIARA he had helped the 39m/128ft sailing yacht ENDEAVOUR pick up the award for best refit at both the International Superyacht Society Awards 2012 and the World Superyacht Awards 2013.
Optimising the entertainment facilities, the refit saw the installation of various audio visual equipment, ensuring that guests are just as occupied indoors as they are out on the sundeck.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across a range of 5 well appointed guest suites, luxury charter yacht TIARA is perfect for parties looking for something a bit more adventurous.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.