The award-winning 75m/247ft luxury charter yacht ANASTASIA provides a spectacular setting in which to explore the beautiful islands of the Maldives this winter.
Built in 2008 by the acclaimed Dutch shipyard Oceanco, ANASTASIA underwent an extensive refit just last year to ensure she remains one of the most luxurious motor yachts on the charter market. Her sleek Sam Sorgiovanni lines encompass seven spacious decks which play host to an impressive list of amenities and design features.
Sorgiovanni is also responsible for her stunning interior design, finished to the highest specifications in a timeless and elegant style. Perfect for entertainment, her expansive main salon can fully convert into a 30sqm night club while her outdoor cinema offers more relaxed evenings with movies under the stars. She sleeps up to 12 guests in six staterooms comprising a full duplex master suite, two VIP staterooms and three double cabins, all with en-suite facilities.
For those who want to experience the breathtaking underwater worlds to be found in the Indian Ocean cruising grounds of the Maldives, ANASTASIA’s tender garage is full of the latest toys and tenders.
For those who want to experience the breathtaking underwater worlds to be found in the Indian Ocean cruising grounds of the Maldives, ANASTASIA’s tender garage is full of the latest toys and tenders. Her vast exterior deck areas meanwhile include a huge fully-equipped gym on the sundeck, ample sun-loungers and sunpads, spacious al fresco dining areas and a generous swim platform.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.