Delivered in 2002, MARTINA is set to impress for less this June following a stunning refit in 2016. With interiors and exteriors designed by the popular designer Stefano Righini, MARTINA is an ideal Greece yacht charter choice which will stand out when cruising and at-anchor.
Exterior space on board MARTINA spans over two levels, providing plenty of social areas for guests to soak up the sun and enjoy the warm weather of the Mediterranean. Al fresco dining is well catered for with dining options available on both the upper and aft deck sections. Partial shading provides relief from the warm sun, and comfortable seating areas offer an ideal place to enjoy afternoon tea.
Further outdoor entertainment for guests is available on the generously sized swim platform. Capable of comfortably accommodating three or four guests on soft loungers, the swim platform has steps for easy access to the water and is perfect for observing or participating in water sports around the vessel.
Comfortable and inviting, superyacht MARTINA has a timeless and enchanting ambiance which is perfect for cruising the Mediterranean
Classic interiors promote the iconic collaboration of neutral tones and plenty of natural light. Elongated windows let in an abundance of light which creates a visualisation of space and enhances the light tones throughout the decor.
An open plan salon and dining area boasts comfortable spaces to entertain the 12 guests on board with a formal dining option for three course meals. A plush lounge area dominates the aft area with impressive views from all seats.
Accommodation onboard MARTINA further promotes the chic and timeless styling seen throughout the Falcon Yachts fleet. A full beam master suite is located on the lower deck along with a double and two twin cabins. A further VIP cabin on the main deck provides more accommodation for guests and both twin cabins offer the option to transform in to full width doubles for extra comfort.
To charter MARTINA in Greece for the special June discount get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.