Combining an adventurous spirit with unrivalled comfort and style, SILENTWORLD is the perfect choice for discerning travellers looking to explore the far-flung cruising grounds of the South Pacific while delighting in the luxury only a superyacht can offer.
Embodying flawless craftsmanship, as well as a zero-speed stabilization system, she can venture to remote locations and still find a spot to anchor. But, her elegant lines means she is similarly at home in Australia's world-class Sydney Harbour, where she is a guaranteed head-turner.
Made up of more than 300 rugged islets, the Fijian archipelago is the epitome of paradise. Escape here for some sun and seclusion this winter and be spoilt by bone white sand beaches, sparkling azure waters and dramatic volcanic landscapes blanketed in lush rainforest.
Wildlife lovers and diving enthusiasts will be enchanted by the diverse marine life, ranging from shoals of friendly sharks and nesting turtles to abundant species of colourful fish. And, charterers can get up close to this fascinating underwater world with the motor yacht’s extensive diving gear.
Or, plan a spring break to the Australian city of Sydney. The best way to take in the iconic cityscape and soak up its cosmopolitan vibes is from the water, but with 250 kilometres of meandering coastline laced with beautiful beaches and secret coves, the cruising opportunities are endless.
The best way to take in the iconic cityscape of Sydney is from the water on board superyacht SILENTWORLD
Wherever charter yacht SILENTWORLD goes, charterers will be able to take in wonderful views from the sundeck. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, sunbathe on teak loungers or feast on a delicious alfresco meal, all against sun-kissed backdrops of tropical islands or captivating city life.
A state-of-the-art audio system allows guests to listen to their favourite tracks while relaxing or sipping cocktails on the sundeck on their yacht charter, and a newly fitted beach top provides shade if desired.
Alfresco dining is also possible on the main deck aft and this leads into a light and airy main salon, with a sociable seating area and a formal dining option. Meanwhile, a line-up of loungers spread across the upper deck aft, which adjoins a laid-back skylounge with a games table, and a sumptuous sofa and armchair.
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the main deck, a VIP suite on the bridge deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed