Offering the ultimate in alfresco living and an excellent line-up of leisure facilities, Ramble on Rose is a highly sought-after charter yacht and makes a fantastic platform for exploring the Mediterranean.
What’s more, the CRN yacht is currently undergoing an interior and exterior refit at Icon Yachts. The work is due to be completed in time for the summer cruising season, which means charterers on board next year will be among the first to benefit from a number of new upgrades.
Sure to be the daytime hub of any private yacht charter is the expansive sundeck. Those on board can unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers, catch up with friends and family in a chic seating area and feast on grilled barbecue snacks, all while taking in gorgeous views of the region.
Another popular hangout is the beach club. The swimming platform drops down to form a large waterside terrace, where discerning travellers can relax on sumptuous deck chairs just inches away from the glittering ocean as well as access the exciting water toy collection.
Whether guests spend their days relaxing, playing on the paddle boards and jet skis or exploring the sights of Croatia and Sicily, the entire charter party get together in the evening for an alfresco dinner on the upper deck aft and enjoy delicious food cooked by the talented on-board chef.
Luxury yacht Ramble on Rose continues to impress throughout the interior. Designed by Laura Sessa Romboli, the guest living areas combine oak-coloured wall panels with a colour palette of cream and turquoise, creating a relaxed, tranquil and luxe beach-club style atmosphere.
In the main salon, sumptuous sofas and azure armchairs create a sociable seating area and, further forward, there is a large oval table for formal dinner parties. The skylounge above is more intimate in feel and, with an L-shaped settee and large TV, is perfect for laid-back family time.
The styling continues into the seven staterooms, including a master suite with a drop-down balcony, an upper deck VIP cabin, and three double cabins and a twin cabin on the lower deck. In total, the motor yacht can sleep 12 guests on a charter vacation.
The swimming platform drops down to form a large waterside terrace, where guests can relax just inches away from the ocean
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.