Fully-equipped for a Caribbean adventure, luxury yacht HIGHLANDER boasts amenities including a disco and media room, massage room and deck Jacuzzi and relaxation area. Originally delivered to Malcolm Forbes by the esteemed Feadship shipyard in 1986, and designed by the legendary Jon Bannenberg over the years she has played host to a wealth of A-listers from the music, acting and political world.
Extensively refitted upon being sold to a new owner last year, her interior features the latest contemporary design trends and makes onboard tranquillity priority for charter guests and benefits from a new air conditioning system and Zero Speed stabilizers. With a talented Chef on board, guests can also enjoy exquisite dining throughout their stay, either indoors or at her impressive al fresco dining area - providing memorable views of exotic islands dotted in the vast expanse of blue.
HIGHLANDER offers comfortable accommodation for as many as 12 guests within 7 staterooms, including a luxurious master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins, two twin cabins and one single cabin. All cabins have a bath tub, offering the ultimate relaxation after a day exploring pristine white-sand beaches and trying out her array of water toys.
The state-of-the-art water toys guests of all ages can enjoy include two 2014 Waverunners, two Seabobs, water-ski's and a range of inflatables. Her gym area features a treadmill, bench, weights, mats, exercise bands and exercise bands and exercise balls to ensure guests can keep fit during their superyacht vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.