Currently competing in the 2019 St Barths Bucket Regatta, FARFALLA is a beautiful sailing yacht which will provide a luxurious and relaxing yacht charter vacation when she heads to the Mediterranean for the summer season.
She is the first yacht of her size from prestigious South African shipbuilders Southern Wind to join the charter fleet, and she was built to provide more exterior and interior deck areas for her guests to enjoy.
The sailing yacht features naval architecture from Farr Yacht Design, while her exterior and interior have been headed up by Nauta Design. Up to eight guests are comfortably accommodated over four cabins, each of which offers warm and inviting touches to enhance the yacht charter experience.
The yacht’s interior creates a refined and elegant ambience with wide windows, light wood panels, soft fabrics and a colour palette of neutral shades and sea blue. Her main salon enjoys an open-plan layout, with formal dining to port and a spacious lounge area to starboard.
She will provide a luxurious and relaxing yacht charter vacation when she heads to the Mediterranean.
Guests will find a number of places to enjoy the Mediterranean’s balmy climes and sit and watch the scenery float past. Whether it's the rugged cliffs of the Amalfi Coast or the rustic splendour of Sardinia, guests can soak up their surrounds from the central cockpit. Offering wraparound seating, alfresco dining and optional shading, it creates a charming setting for the charter party to gather around.
Immediately aft, guests will find a spread of sunpads alongside a fold-out swim platform. When at anchor, guests will love taking a refreshing dip in the sea and playing with the sailing yacht’s array of water toys.
While the sailing yacht will certainly transport her guests to the golden age of yachting, she boasts modern touches including entertainment systems and a movie library.
In order to find out more about how you can take advantage of this special offer on S/Y FARFALLA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed