Currently competing in the 2019 St Barths Bucket Regatta, FARFALLA is a beautiful sailing yacht which will provide a luxurious and relaxing yacht charter vacation when she heads to the Mediterranean for the summer season.
She is the first yacht of her size from prestigious South African shipbuilders Southern Wind to join the charter fleet, and she was built to provide more exterior and interior deck areas for her guests to enjoy.
The sailing yacht features naval architecture from Farr Yacht Design, while her exterior and interior have been headed up by Nauta Design. Up to eight guests are comfortably accommodated over four cabins, each of which offers warm and inviting touches to enhance the yacht charter experience.
The yacht’s interior creates a refined and elegant ambience with wide windows, light wood panels, soft fabrics and a colour palette of neutral shades and sea blue. Her main salon enjoys an open-plan layout, with formal dining to port and a spacious lounge area to starboard.
She will provide a luxurious and relaxing yacht charter vacation when she heads to the Mediterranean.
Guests will find a number of places to enjoy the Mediterranean’s balmy climes and sit and watch the scenery float past. Whether it's the rugged cliffs of the Amalfi Coast or the rustic splendour of Sardinia, guests can soak up their surrounds from the central cockpit. Offering wraparound seating, alfresco dining and optional shading, it creates a charming setting for the charter party to gather around.
Immediately aft, guests will find a spread of sunpads alongside a fold-out swim platform. When at anchor, guests will love taking a refreshing dip in the sea and playing with the sailing yacht’s array of water toys.
While the sailing yacht will certainly transport her guests to the golden age of yachting, she boasts modern touches including entertainment systems and a movie library.
In order to find out more about how you can take advantage of this special offer on S/Y FARFALLA, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.