Two charter deals are currently available when renting the award-winning superyacht 'Keri Lee III' in the West Mediterranean this May.
Usually available at a weekly base rate of €275,000, she is offering a charter from Genoa to Sicily from 1 to 8 May at a rate of €125,000 per week and a charter from Naples to Monaco from 23 to 30 May for €150,000 per week.
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Trinity Yachts in 2001, motor yacht Keri Lee III offers classically styled surroundings, featuring unique artworks, lavish antiques and rich mahogany wood combined with ash burl.
The comfort of guests on board is prioritised with amenities including a beauty salon and massage room, with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost stability whether travelling or at anchor.
Keri Lee III sleeps as many as 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
Outdoors, a deck Jacuzzi and stylish al fresco dining areas offers spectacular viewpoints whilst cruising the Mediterranean. Highlights from her wide range of water toys includes two 3-seat Waverunners, two kayaks, water-skis, a sea biscuit and an array of towables.
For more information about taking advantage of this charter deal on renting M/Y Keri Lee III, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse all luxury yachts for charter in Monaco to compare the size, style and amenities of vessels available here.
Keri Lee III will be one of a number of impressive charter yachts attending the 2015 MYBA Charter Show in April.
...with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost stability whether travelling or at anchor.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...