Two charter deals are currently available when renting the award-winning superyacht 'Keri Lee III' in the West Mediterranean this May.
Usually available at a weekly base rate of €275,000, she is offering a charter from Genoa to Sicily from 1 to 8 May at a rate of €125,000 per week and a charter from Naples to Monaco from 23 to 30 May for €150,000 per week.
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Trinity Yachts in 2001, motor yacht Keri Lee III offers classically styled surroundings, featuring unique artworks, lavish antiques and rich mahogany wood combined with ash burl.
The comfort of guests on board is prioritised with amenities including a beauty salon and massage room, with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost stability whether travelling or at anchor.
Keri Lee III sleeps as many as 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
Outdoors, a deck Jacuzzi and stylish al fresco dining areas offers spectacular viewpoints whilst cruising the Mediterranean. Highlights from her wide range of water toys includes two 3-seat Waverunners, two kayaks, water-skis, a sea biscuit and an array of towables.
For more information about taking advantage of this charter deal on renting M/Y Keri Lee III, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse all luxury yachts for charter in Monaco to compare the size, style and amenities of vessels available here.
Keri Lee III will be one of a number of impressive charter yachts attending the 2015 MYBA Charter Show in April.
...with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost stability whether travelling or at anchor.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed