Two charter deals are currently available when renting the award-winning superyacht 'Keri Lee III' in the West Mediterranean this May.
Usually available at a weekly base rate of €275,000, she is offering a charter from Genoa to Sicily from 1 to 8 May at a rate of €125,000 per week and a charter from Naples to Monaco from 23 to 30 May for €150,000 per week.
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Trinity Yachts in 2001, motor yacht Keri Lee III offers classically styled surroundings, featuring unique artworks, lavish antiques and rich mahogany wood combined with ash burl.
The comfort of guests on board is prioritised with amenities including a beauty salon and massage room, with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost stability whether travelling or at anchor.
Keri Lee III sleeps as many as 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
Outdoors, a deck Jacuzzi and stylish al fresco dining areas offers spectacular viewpoints whilst cruising the Mediterranean. Highlights from her wide range of water toys includes two 3-seat Waverunners, two kayaks, water-skis, a sea biscuit and an array of towables.
For more information about taking advantage of this charter deal on renting M/Y Keri Lee III, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse all luxury yachts for charter in Monaco to compare the size, style and amenities of vessels available here.
Keri Lee III will be one of a number of impressive charter yachts attending the 2015 MYBA Charter Show in April.
...with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost stability whether travelling or at anchor.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...