Two charter deals are currently available when renting the award-winning superyacht 'Keri Lee III' in the West Mediterranean this May.
Usually available at a weekly base rate of €275,000, she is offering a charter from Genoa to Sicily from 1 to 8 May at a rate of €125,000 per week and a charter from Naples to Monaco from 23 to 30 May for €150,000 per week.
Delivered by U.S. shipyard Trinity Yachts in 2001, motor yacht Keri Lee III offers classically styled surroundings, featuring unique artworks, lavish antiques and rich mahogany wood combined with ash burl.
The comfort of guests on board is prioritised with amenities including a beauty salon and massage room, with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost stability whether travelling or at anchor.
Keri Lee III sleeps as many as 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP stateroom, two double staterooms and two twin cabins.
Outdoors, a deck Jacuzzi and stylish al fresco dining areas offers spectacular viewpoints whilst cruising the Mediterranean. Highlights from her wide range of water toys includes two 3-seat Waverunners, two kayaks, water-skis, a sea biscuit and an array of towables.
For more information about taking advantage of this charter deal on renting M/Y Keri Lee III, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse all luxury yachts for charter in Monaco to compare the size, style and amenities of vessels available here.
Keri Lee III will be one of a number of impressive charter yachts attending the 2015 MYBA Charter Show in April.
...with Zero Speed Stabilizers ensuring the utmost stability whether travelling or at anchor.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.