Built by CRN in 2008, HANA is an exceptional example of the Dutch yard’s innovative style. With an incredible amount of space packed into her 43 metres and chic styling inside and out, she is well-primed for providing unforgettable charter vacations, whether fun or relaxation is on the agenda.
Guests can now save up to €35,000 on her weekly base rate, and visit glamorous ports of calls in the South of France such as Cannes and St Tropez or uncover Italian gems along the Amalfi Coast and beyond. She is certainly a fine choice for a last-minute escape to the Mediterranean this June.
Take in wonderful views of the region from her sundeck while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, lounging on sunpads, and catching up with friends over a cocktail at the bar or in one of the many seating areas. At the end of the day, enjoy aperitifs on the main deck aft before dining alfresco on the deck above.
Styled by Claude Missir, the contemporary interior of luxury yacht HANA provides a tranquil retreat, with warm woods, soft pastel colours and gentle lighting. A sociable seating area is the focus of the main salon, while the skylounge features a sleek bar and further areas in which to lounge.
The luxurious styling continues into the five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with its own private balcony, three double cabins and a twin cabin with a Pullman berth. This means the motor yacht can sleep up to 11 guests on a private yacht charter.
Other highlights include integrated Apple TV throughout, a gymnasium for at-sea workouts, an on-deck barbecue, and a generous collection of water toys, including jet skis, water skis, Seabobs, towable toys and wakeboards, which can be enjoyed from the large swim platform.
The contemporary interior of luxury yacht HANA provides a tranquil retreat, with warm woods, soft pastel colours and gentle lighting
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.