The Spanish cruising permit for the 44m motor yacht APACHE II has recently been renewed, meaning that she can now be chartered in Spanish waters during summer 2014 with no VAT on charter fees or fuel.
The news follows confirmation in October from the Treasury Commission of the Spanish Congress that the Matriculation Tax that was introduced for luxury charter yachts several years will now be eliminated. This is not only great for the tourism industry in Spain but also for the many luxury charter yachts cruising in the region throughout the year.
Built in 2009 by Baglietto, charter yacht APACHE II offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in five staterooms and can host 100 guests while at port, perfect for both private and corporate charters. She boasts luxury and comfort throughout, from her 18m sundeck to her sleek, modern living areas as well as offering high performance with speeds of up to 29 knots.
Charter clients looking to book a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter in Spain will still need to obtain a charter permit and Matriculation Tax exemption certificate in order to cruise in the region. For more information contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
she can now be chartered in Spanish waters during summer 2014 with no VAT on charter fees or fuel
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.