A go-anywhere explorer, SENSES has a proven history of world cruising and can transport discerning travellers to the ivory beaches, jungle-topped islands and glittering turquoise waters of Thailand for an unforgettable yacht charter over the festive period this winter.
Whether relaxation, discovery or getting together with family and friends is on the agenda over the holidays, the 1999-build will be able to fulfil the wishes of all guests on board thanks to a comprehensive inventory of equipment, stylish interiors designed by Philippe Starck and ample outdoor areas.
Against the breath-taking backdrops of Phang Nga Bay’s atmospheric limestone karsts or the idyllic islands of Ko Phi Phi National Park, guests can lay back on sumptuous sun pads, unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails in luxe lounging areas and enjoy delicious alfresco meals.
But, for those seeking out adventure, there are three high-speed tenders to jump on board. Jet off to undiscovered beaches and coves at speeds of up to 70 knots. Or, try out the unrivalled choice of water toys, including WaverRunners, jet skis, kitesurfs, a JetBoard and Jetlev, and paddleboards.
Diving equipment on board also ensures underwater explorers can seek out some of the best dive sites South East Asia has to offer. Koh Lanta, for example, is the gateway to the tiny islets of Hin Daeng and Hin Muang home to whale sharks and more than 200 species of dazzling reef fish.
After a busy day out on the water, guests can wind down in the laidback luxury of charter yacht SENSES’ interior. Light, fresh and contemporary, the guest areas are defined by white walls and furnishings, warm wooden accents, colourful artworks and extensive glazing.
There are a choice of dining areas, suiting either a casual lunch or a more formal occasion, and ample seating areas, suitable for both hosting get-togethers with all the family or for taking a quiet moment out with a good book or an intimate evening with a loved one.
The principal charterer will be treated to a full-beam master suite with lounging options, an office, huge windows, his and hers bathrooms and a dressing area. Two double cabins, two twin cabins and a convertible cabin complete the accommodation line-up, meaning she can sleep up to 12 guests.
Other highlights of the expedition yacht include a gymnasium for at-sea work outs, an impressive range of 6,000 nautical miles, a helipad and Zero Speed Stabilizers, which were added during a 2015 refit.
For those seeking out adventure, jump on board one of the three high-speed tenders and jet off to an undiscovered island
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.