A go-anywhere explorer, SENSES has a proven history of world cruising and can transport discerning travellers to the ivory beaches, jungle-topped islands and glittering turquoise waters of Thailand for an unforgettable yacht charter over the festive period this winter.
Whether relaxation, discovery or getting together with family and friends is on the agenda over the holidays, the 1999-build will be able to fulfil the wishes of all guests on board thanks to a comprehensive inventory of equipment, stylish interiors designed by Philippe Starck and ample outdoor areas.
Against the breath-taking backdrops of Phang Nga Bay’s atmospheric limestone karsts or the idyllic islands of Ko Phi Phi National Park, guests can lay back on sumptuous sun pads, unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails in luxe lounging areas and enjoy delicious alfresco meals.
But, for those seeking out adventure, there are three high-speed tenders to jump on board. Jet off to undiscovered beaches and coves at speeds of up to 70 knots. Or, try out the unrivalled choice of water toys, including WaverRunners, jet skis, kitesurfs, a JetBoard and Jetlev, and paddleboards.
Diving equipment on board also ensures underwater explorers can seek out some of the best dive sites South East Asia has to offer. Koh Lanta, for example, is the gateway to the tiny islets of Hin Daeng and Hin Muang home to whale sharks and more than 200 species of dazzling reef fish.
After a busy day out on the water, guests can wind down in the laidback luxury of charter yacht SENSES’ interior. Light, fresh and contemporary, the guest areas are defined by white walls and furnishings, warm wooden accents, colourful artworks and extensive glazing.
There are a choice of dining areas, suiting either a casual lunch or a more formal occasion, and ample seating areas, suitable for both hosting get-togethers with all the family or for taking a quiet moment out with a good book or an intimate evening with a loved one.
The principal charterer will be treated to a full-beam master suite with lounging options, an office, huge windows, his and hers bathrooms and a dressing area. Two double cabins, two twin cabins and a convertible cabin complete the accommodation line-up, meaning she can sleep up to 12 guests.
Other highlights of the expedition yacht include a gymnasium for at-sea work outs, an impressive range of 6,000 nautical miles, a helipad and Zero Speed Stabilizers, which were added during a 2015 refit.
For those seeking out adventure, jump on board one of the three high-speed tenders and jet off to an undiscovered island
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.