A go-anywhere explorer, SENSES has a proven history of world cruising and can transport discerning travellers to the ivory beaches, jungle-topped islands and glittering turquoise waters of Thailand for an unforgettable yacht charter over the festive period this winter.
Whether relaxation, discovery or getting together with family and friends is on the agenda over the holidays, the 1999-build will be able to fulfil the wishes of all guests on board thanks to a comprehensive inventory of equipment, stylish interiors designed by Philippe Starck and ample outdoor areas.
Against the breath-taking backdrops of Phang Nga Bay’s atmospheric limestone karsts or the idyllic islands of Ko Phi Phi National Park, guests can lay back on sumptuous sun pads, unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails in luxe lounging areas and enjoy delicious alfresco meals.
But, for those seeking out adventure, there are three high-speed tenders to jump on board. Jet off to undiscovered beaches and coves at speeds of up to 70 knots. Or, try out the unrivalled choice of water toys, including WaverRunners, jet skis, kitesurfs, a JetBoard and Jetlev, and paddleboards.
Diving equipment on board also ensures underwater explorers can seek out some of the best dive sites South East Asia has to offer. Koh Lanta, for example, is the gateway to the tiny islets of Hin Daeng and Hin Muang home to whale sharks and more than 200 species of dazzling reef fish.
After a busy day out on the water, guests can wind down in the laidback luxury of charter yacht SENSES’ interior. Light, fresh and contemporary, the guest areas are defined by white walls and furnishings, warm wooden accents, colourful artworks and extensive glazing.
There are a choice of dining areas, suiting either a casual lunch or a more formal occasion, and ample seating areas, suitable for both hosting get-togethers with all the family or for taking a quiet moment out with a good book or an intimate evening with a loved one.
The principal charterer will be treated to a full-beam master suite with lounging options, an office, huge windows, his and hers bathrooms and a dressing area. Two double cabins, two twin cabins and a convertible cabin complete the accommodation line-up, meaning she can sleep up to 12 guests.
Other highlights of the expedition yacht include a gymnasium for at-sea work outs, an impressive range of 6,000 nautical miles, a helipad and Zero Speed Stabilizers, which were added during a 2015 refit.
For those seeking out adventure, jump on board one of the three high-speed tenders and jet off to an undiscovered island
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...