Ever since she first hit the water in 2007, Alfa Nero has been one of those rare superyachts deserved of the title ‘iconic’. And when you consider her inviting aft deck pool, striking black and white profile and Alberto Pinto-styled interior, her legendary status should come as no surprise.
She will begin her winter cruising season after appearing at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in early December and, as a highly sought-after charter option, her availability isn’t expected to last long.
Sure to be the outdoor hub of any yacht charter is the alluring aft deck. Charterers can take a dip in the pool, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers, sip cocktails at the bar and sit back and relax in a sociable seating area, all while taking in gorgeous views of the Caribbean.
To get even closer to the glittering ocean, guests can easily access the spacious swim platform from here. There’s room to unwind close to the water’s edge or the superyacht toy collection can be launched to provide hours of on-the-water enjoyment and exploration.
For the best panoramas, the sundeck is equipped with a Jacuzzi and more lounging options, while entertaining is well-suited to the upper deck aft. A semi-alfresco dining setup is adjoined by an outdoor lounge where aperitifs or post-dinner drinks can be enjoyed in style.
Opportunities for socialising continue into the interior of luxury yacht Alfa Nero. Instantly putting charterers at ease, the guest living areas feature a timeless but modern design with art deco elements and unrivalled attention to detail, thanks to the work of the late, great Alberto Pinto.
Stepping into the main salon via the aft deck, guests are greeted by a stylish lounge complete with a grand piano. Further forward there is a separate dining salon, while the skylounge above is more laidback in feel. Such a layout ensures the yacht is suitable for both family get-togethers and large-scale entertainment.
When you consider her inviting aft deck pool, striking black and white profile and Alberto Pinto-styled interior, Alfa Nero's legendary status should come as no surprise
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six staterooms, including a master suite with its own private terrace and Jacuzzi, two VIP suites, a double cabin and two twin cabins. Up to 12 guests can be accommodated on board the Oceanco build on a charter vacation.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include the ability for the pool to transform into a helipad or dance floor, perfect for festive celebrations. There is also a gym as well as spa and beauty facilities where guests can indulge in a pamper session either in preparation for a party or to recover from the night before.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.