Ever since she first hit the water in 2007, Alfa Nero has been one of those rare superyachts deserved of the title ‘iconic’. And when you consider her inviting aft deck pool, striking black and white profile and Alberto Pinto-styled interior, her legendary status should come as no surprise.
She will begin her winter cruising season after appearing at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in early December and, as a highly sought-after charter option, her availability isn’t expected to last long.
Sure to be the outdoor hub of any yacht charter is the alluring aft deck. Charterers can take a dip in the pool, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers, sip cocktails at the bar and sit back and relax in a sociable seating area, all while taking in gorgeous views of the Caribbean.
To get even closer to the glittering ocean, guests can easily access the spacious swim platform from here. There’s room to unwind close to the water’s edge or the superyacht toy collection can be launched to provide hours of on-the-water enjoyment and exploration.
For the best panoramas, the sundeck is equipped with a Jacuzzi and more lounging options, while entertaining is well-suited to the upper deck aft. A semi-alfresco dining setup is adjoined by an outdoor lounge where aperitifs or post-dinner drinks can be enjoyed in style.
Opportunities for socialising continue into the interior of luxury yacht Alfa Nero. Instantly putting charterers at ease, the guest living areas feature a timeless but modern design with art deco elements and unrivalled attention to detail, thanks to the work of the late, great Alberto Pinto.
Stepping into the main salon via the aft deck, guests are greeted by a stylish lounge complete with a grand piano. Further forward there is a separate dining salon, while the skylounge above is more laidback in feel. Such a layout ensures the yacht is suitable for both family get-togethers and large-scale entertainment.
When you consider her inviting aft deck pool, striking black and white profile and Alberto Pinto-styled interior, Alfa Nero's legendary status should come as no surprise
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six staterooms, including a master suite with its own private terrace and Jacuzzi, two VIP suites, a double cabin and two twin cabins. Up to 12 guests can be accommodated on board the Oceanco build on a charter vacation.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include the ability for the pool to transform into a helipad or dance floor, perfect for festive celebrations. There is also a gym as well as spa and beauty facilities where guests can indulge in a pamper session either in preparation for a party or to recover from the night before.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed