Launched by Oceanfast in 2008, SAHANA is in her best condition yet following an extensive refit in 2015 and is the envy of all who lay eyes on her as she majestically cruises through the iconic Sydney Harbour.
With multiple entertainment areas and room to host up to 70 guests dockside, she provides the ultimate platform for throwing a glittering party. The gap in her calendar this winter means guests will be able to take in Sydney’s world famous New Year's firework display in unrivalled comfort, style and luxury.
Among her open-air social spaces is a large flybridge with a sleek bar, a 10-person, U-shaped lounge area and a sumptuous sunning station. Drinks and canapés can be served as scores of guests get together to celebrate one of the best nights of the whole year.
Meanwhile, on the main deck aft, there is a luxe alfresco dining area. Perhaps charterers would prefer to get out on the water and host a more intimate New Year’s gathering where close family or friends can enjoy a five-star gourmet meal freshly cooked on board.
Opportunities to mingle continue into the sleek interior. Unique touches range from Minotti and B&B Italia furnishings to the luxurious carpets imported from Denmark, and the attention to detail will wow all those who step aboard charter yacht SAHANA.
In the main salon, a Calacatta marble and timber dining table offers a formal dining option and the space leads forward into a welcoming salon with deep sofas and a state-of-the-art widescreen TV.
Up to eight guests can stay on board overnight in one of four staterooms, including a master suite and three double cabins. All staterooms boast the contemporary styling seen throughout the communal areas.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a dual stabilization system for improved comfort at sea, a 50-bottle Vintec red wine fridge and a treasure chest of the latest water toys, including an inflatable pool and scuba diving equipment.
With ample entertainment areas and room to host up to 70 guests, she provides the ultimate platform for throwing a glittering New Year's party
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.