Built as a small luxury cruise ship in 2003, SALUZI underwent an extensive refit in 2014, transforming into an ultra-chic floating beach house. Now one of the most sought-after superyachts in South East Asia, her availability in Thailand this winter isn’t expected to last long.
A magnificent, multi-coloured painting from Chinese artist Li Jiwei spreads across her hull, catching the attention of all bystanders. The artwork is said to represent the mystical warhorse of Tang Dynasty Emperor Taizong, from which SALUZI takes her name.
The motor yacht’s ability to impress continues across the expansive deck areas and into the interior, where a combination of large spaces primed for entertainment combine with more intimate snugs.
This makes her a perfect platform for hosting a sparkling New Year’s Eve party as well as for recovering the next day. Plus, one of the rare charter yachts offering accommodation for 32 guests on a yacht charter, charterers can spend the start of 2018 surrounded by all of their loved ones.
One of the most sought-after superyachts in South East Asia, SALUZI's availability in Thailand this New Year isn’t expected to last long
Ideal for daytime living as well as night time enjoyment is the sundeck. Sunpads surround two Jacuzzis, two tables offer causal alfresco dining spots, sun-loungers line the aft section and movie nights under the stars are provided by an outdoor cinema.
Ample seating spreads across the bridge, upper and main decks aft too, creating even more areas in which to hang out with friends and family while enjoying gorgeous views of the region.
Styled by Miami-based designer Luiz de Basto, the interior of luxury yacht SALUZI takes on a luxe beach club feel with light and airy spaces, handsome woods, playful artworks and pops of vibrant colour.
The main salon is home to a huge table flanked by rainbow-hued chairs for formal dinners and a sumptuous lounge. The skylounge, meanwhile, features a circular seating area in tranquil lilac tones.
Yet, with a whole host of water toys, a dive centre and a golf driving range, she offers no-end of fun during the day, while a spa and massage services ensure those after rest, respite and relaxation are well-catered to.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...