Built as a small luxury cruise ship in 2003, SALUZI underwent an extensive refit in 2014, transforming into an ultra-chic floating beach house. Now one of the most sought-after superyachts in South East Asia, her availability in Thailand this winter isn’t expected to last long.
A magnificent, multi-coloured painting from Chinese artist Li Jiwei spreads across her hull, catching the attention of all bystanders. The artwork is said to represent the mystical warhorse of Tang Dynasty Emperor Taizong, from which SALUZI takes her name.
The motor yacht’s ability to impress continues across the expansive deck areas and into the interior, where a combination of large spaces primed for entertainment combine with more intimate snugs.
This makes her a perfect platform for hosting a sparkling New Year’s Eve party as well as for recovering the next day. Plus, one of the rare charter yachts offering accommodation for 32 guests on a yacht charter, charterers can spend the start of 2018 surrounded by all of their loved ones.
One of the most sought-after superyachts in South East Asia, SALUZI's availability in Thailand this New Year isn’t expected to last long
Ideal for daytime living as well as night time enjoyment is the sundeck. Sunpads surround two Jacuzzis, two tables offer causal alfresco dining spots, sun-loungers line the aft section and movie nights under the stars are provided by an outdoor cinema.
Ample seating spreads across the bridge, upper and main decks aft too, creating even more areas in which to hang out with friends and family while enjoying gorgeous views of the region.
Styled by Miami-based designer Luiz de Basto, the interior of luxury yacht SALUZI takes on a luxe beach club feel with light and airy spaces, handsome woods, playful artworks and pops of vibrant colour.
The main salon is home to a huge table flanked by rainbow-hued chairs for formal dinners and a sumptuous lounge. The skylounge, meanwhile, features a circular seating area in tranquil lilac tones.
Yet, with a whole host of water toys, a dive centre and a golf driving range, she offers no-end of fun during the day, while a spa and massage services ensure those after rest, respite and relaxation are well-catered to.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.