Built as a small luxury cruise ship in 2003, SALUZI underwent an extensive refit in 2014, transforming into an ultra-chic floating beach house. Now one of the most sought-after superyachts in South East Asia, her availability in Thailand this winter isn’t expected to last long.
A magnificent, multi-coloured painting from Chinese artist Li Jiwei spreads across her hull, catching the attention of all bystanders. The artwork is said to represent the mystical warhorse of Tang Dynasty Emperor Taizong, from which SALUZI takes her name.
The motor yacht’s ability to impress continues across the expansive deck areas and into the interior, where a combination of large spaces primed for entertainment combine with more intimate snugs.
This makes her a perfect platform for hosting a sparkling New Year’s Eve party as well as for recovering the next day. Plus, one of the rare charter yachts offering accommodation for 32 guests on a yacht charter, charterers can spend the start of 2018 surrounded by all of their loved ones.
One of the most sought-after superyachts in South East Asia, SALUZI's availability in Thailand this New Year isn’t expected to last long
Ideal for daytime living as well as night time enjoyment is the sundeck. Sunpads surround two Jacuzzis, two tables offer causal alfresco dining spots, sun-loungers line the aft section and movie nights under the stars are provided by an outdoor cinema.
Ample seating spreads across the bridge, upper and main decks aft too, creating even more areas in which to hang out with friends and family while enjoying gorgeous views of the region.
Styled by Miami-based designer Luiz de Basto, the interior of luxury yacht SALUZI takes on a luxe beach club feel with light and airy spaces, handsome woods, playful artworks and pops of vibrant colour.
The main salon is home to a huge table flanked by rainbow-hued chairs for formal dinners and a sumptuous lounge. The skylounge, meanwhile, features a circular seating area in tranquil lilac tones.
Yet, with a whole host of water toys, a dive centre and a golf driving range, she offers no-end of fun during the day, while a spa and massage services ensure those after rest, respite and relaxation are well-catered to.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.