Currently cruising in Florida, Far From It will soon begin her Caribbean cruising season. With chic deck areas, contemporary interior styling and alluring entertainment facilities, she will make a brilliant platform for seeing in 2019 as well as for enjoying the region on a relaxing winter getaway.
Over the upcoming months, she is expected to be based in the Leeward Islands, home to the glamourous superyacht hub of St Barts where some of the world’s most exclusive New Year’s Eve celebrations take place. Yet, secluded beaches, hidden coves and idyllic snorkelling spots also abound in the island group.
No matter where she travels, the hub of any yacht charter is sure to be the spacious sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the inviting Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers and catch up with family and friends in one of the luxe seating areas.
A fixed swim platform enables guests to get even closer to the glittering ocean and access the exciting water toys such as Sea-Doos, Seabobs, wakeboards and snorkelling equipment.
Al fresco dining takes centre stage on the upper deck aft. The entire charter party can catch up over a delicious dinner and an adjoining seating area is as suitable a place for enjoying a nightcap as it is for being served morning coffee or popping open a bottle of bubbly as the sun sets over the horizon.
With chic deck areas, contemporary interior styling and alluring entertainment facilities, Far From It will make a brilliant platform for seeing in 2019
Opportunities for dining, socialising and winding down continue into the interior of charter yacht Far From It. The build from Richmond Yachts was refitted just two years ago and now combines rich wooden panelling with a neutral colour palette for a fresh yet elegant ambience.
In the main salon, a lounge area tempts guests to sit back and relax before dinner is served around the formal table forward. The skylounge on the deck above, however, is more laidback in feel, with sumptuous sofas, a large TV, a games table and a marble-topped wet bar.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five cabins, including a full-beam master suite with its own private study area, three double cabins and a twin cabin. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.