Transformed from cruise ship to superyacht by Horizon Yachts in 2013, SALUZI’s five voluminous decks overflow with luxurious styling and modern amenities, making her an ideal choice for large Christmas get-togethers in the tropical surrounds of South East Asia.
The belle of the region, SALUZI won the award for ‘Best Asia-Based Charter Yacht’ at April’s Asia Boating Awards and, over the festive period, will offer charterers the chance to explore the idyllic waters of Thailand or the unparalleled wonders of Indonesia.
Abounding with wild beauty, magnificent marine life and fascinating culture, the sprawling island-chain features gems such as Komodo, the unexplored isle of Flores and the diver’s paradise of the Raja Ampat Islands.
Named after the mystical warhorse of the Tang Dynasty Emperor, the motor yacht features ample deck areas in which guests can take in the spectacular sights of their cruising grounds while indulging in the upmost luxury.
Her sundeck, for example, is equipped with two Jacuzzis, multiple lounging, dining and sunning opportunities, and a huge outdoor cinema setup for movie nights under the stars.
Meanwhile, the Luiz de Basto-styled interior of charter yacht SALUZI takes on a modern beach house theme, added to which are vibrant pops of colour, contemporary artworks and innovative design features.
SALUZI’s five voluminous decks overflow with luxurious styling and modern amenities, making her an ideal choice for large Christmas get-togethers
Highlights include a wet/dry spa, gymnasium and hairdressers on the bridge deck, a spacious dining salon and karaoke bar on the main deck, and a selection of stylish salons to choose from.
Indeed, no matter how you wish to celebrate the holidays on your luxury yacht charter, SALUZI can cater for intimate family living as well as host larger groups.
She is able to sleep up to 32 guests in 16 staterooms, including two master suites on the bridge deck, six VIP suites on the upper deck, and a VIP suite and seven VIP cabins on the main deck.
There are, of course, multiple water toys on board too, allowing charter guests to make the most of the turquoise waters of the region, and there is also a dedicated dive centre.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...