Transformed from cruise ship to superyacht by Horizon Yachts in 2013, SALUZI’s five voluminous decks overflow with luxurious styling and modern amenities, making her an ideal choice for large Christmas get-togethers in the tropical surrounds of South East Asia.
The belle of the region, SALUZI won the award for ‘Best Asia-Based Charter Yacht’ at April’s Asia Boating Awards and, over the festive period, will offer charterers the chance to explore the idyllic waters of Thailand or the unparalleled wonders of Indonesia.
Abounding with wild beauty, magnificent marine life and fascinating culture, the sprawling island-chain features gems such as Komodo, the unexplored isle of Flores and the diver’s paradise of the Raja Ampat Islands.
Named after the mystical warhorse of the Tang Dynasty Emperor, the motor yacht features ample deck areas in which guests can take in the spectacular sights of their cruising grounds while indulging in the upmost luxury.
Her sundeck, for example, is equipped with two Jacuzzis, multiple lounging, dining and sunning opportunities, and a huge outdoor cinema setup for movie nights under the stars.
Meanwhile, the Luiz de Basto-styled interior of charter yacht SALUZI takes on a modern beach house theme, added to which are vibrant pops of colour, contemporary artworks and innovative design features.
SALUZI’s five voluminous decks overflow with luxurious styling and modern amenities, making her an ideal choice for large Christmas get-togethers
Highlights include a wet/dry spa, gymnasium and hairdressers on the bridge deck, a spacious dining salon and karaoke bar on the main deck, and a selection of stylish salons to choose from.
Indeed, no matter how you wish to celebrate the holidays on your luxury yacht charter, SALUZI can cater for intimate family living as well as host larger groups.
She is able to sleep up to 32 guests in 16 staterooms, including two master suites on the bridge deck, six VIP suites on the upper deck, and a VIP suite and seven VIP cabins on the main deck.
There are, of course, multiple water toys on board too, allowing charter guests to make the most of the turquoise waters of the region, and there is also a dedicated dive centre.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed