Transformed from cruise ship to superyacht by Horizon Yachts in 2013, SALUZI’s five voluminous decks overflow with luxurious styling and modern amenities, making her an ideal choice for large Christmas get-togethers in the tropical surrounds of South East Asia.
The belle of the region, SALUZI won the award for ‘Best Asia-Based Charter Yacht’ at April’s Asia Boating Awards and, over the festive period, will offer charterers the chance to explore the idyllic waters of Thailand or the unparalleled wonders of Indonesia.
Abounding with wild beauty, magnificent marine life and fascinating culture, the sprawling island-chain features gems such as Komodo, the unexplored isle of Flores and the diver’s paradise of the Raja Ampat Islands.
Named after the mystical warhorse of the Tang Dynasty Emperor, the motor yacht features ample deck areas in which guests can take in the spectacular sights of their cruising grounds while indulging in the upmost luxury.
Her sundeck, for example, is equipped with two Jacuzzis, multiple lounging, dining and sunning opportunities, and a huge outdoor cinema setup for movie nights under the stars.
Meanwhile, the Luiz de Basto-styled interior of charter yacht SALUZI takes on a modern beach house theme, added to which are vibrant pops of colour, contemporary artworks and innovative design features.
SALUZI’s five voluminous decks overflow with luxurious styling and modern amenities, making her an ideal choice for large Christmas get-togethers
Highlights include a wet/dry spa, gymnasium and hairdressers on the bridge deck, a spacious dining salon and karaoke bar on the main deck, and a selection of stylish salons to choose from.
Indeed, no matter how you wish to celebrate the holidays on your luxury yacht charter, SALUZI can cater for intimate family living as well as host larger groups.
She is able to sleep up to 32 guests in 16 staterooms, including two master suites on the bridge deck, six VIP suites on the upper deck, and a VIP suite and seven VIP cabins on the main deck.
There are, of course, multiple water toys on board too, allowing charter guests to make the most of the turquoise waters of the region, and there is also a dedicated dive centre.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.