One of the most iconic events in the yachting calendar, the Monaco Grand Prix is as renowned for its thrilling Formula One action as it is for the glittering superyachts that dock in Port Hercules to take in the action. Now you can be there aboard the 2009 Feadship delivery Hurricane Run.
Her striking and powerful exterior styling from the esteemed De Voogt Naval Architects ensures she stands out alongside the world’s finest yachts in the glamorous waters of Monaco, while her Terence Disdale-styled interior picked up two Showboat Awards for its stunning design and layout.
Plus, her spacious deck areas are perfect for taking in the thrilling on-land action as well as hosting lavish post-race parties. By day, the sundeck is a hub for relaxation with a Jacuzzi and sunpads, while by night it transforms into a party setup thanks to a multi-zone sound and visual system.
The sundeck also provides alfresco dining for up to 20 guests and the bridge deck aft below offers a second outdoor dining option for 12. Other deck areas include a 20-metre-square drop-down bathing platform, which allows guests to make the most of the on-board waters toys on their private yacht charter.
Boasting a contemporary monochrome look, the interior of superyacht Hurricane Run features a mass of blacks, creams, dark woods, and shades of grey, as well as amazingly tactile textures. These range from limestone floors and woven wall panels to lacquered ceiling panels and open-grain grey oak.
Overall the atmosphere is relaxed and inviting yet incredibly luxurious. The huge open-plan main salon serves as another entertainment area and adjoins a separate formal dining salon. Meanwhile, the skylounge above offers an even more laid back space in which to socialise and sip cocktails on a corporate yacht charter.
When entertaining or taking some time out in the interior, be rest assured that you will never miss any of the Formula One racing thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows, which also allow natural light to show off the incredible wealth of finishes and unique artworks to best effect.
The motor yacht is able to sleep up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the main deck forward with a private office and large en-suite bathroom. The other accommodation on board includes two double cabins, two twin cabins and one single cabin.
Her striking exterior styling from the esteemed De Voogt Naval Architects ensures she stands out alongside the world’s finest yachts
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.