Delivered by Alumarine in 2998, Douce France has all the charms of a traditional sailing yacht, with added volume for relaxation and entertaining.
As we reported earlier this week, the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination, largely thanks to the reduction of piracy in the Indian Ocean archipelago's waters.
Superyacht Douce France provides the opportunity for sophisticated cruising in the Seychelles, with her classic interior styling - featuring rosewood and mahogany woods - and spacious outdoor areas, as well as much-loved 250 bottle wine cellar.
She comfortably accommodates 12 guests in a layout of 6 luxurious staterooms, lined with pale sycamore wood. Each stateroom totals 50 square feet and features either a queen double or twin single bed arrangement.
Delicious al fresco dining can be enjoyed from her barbecue, with several seating areas also found on her main deck.
Able to reach a top speed of 22 knots in a powerful breeze, she can additionally offer economical cruising at 10 knots under engine power.
Boasting an impressive selection of water toys for a catamaran of her size, highlights include kayaks, windsurfers, doughnuts, scuba diving equipment and fishing gear. All her toys are easily accessible from a fold-out swimming platform, which is also perfect for simply going for a swim.
For more details on renting S/Y Douce France, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a Seychelles luxury yacht charter to shortlist options for your next vacation.
the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...