Delivered by Alumarine in 2998, Douce France has all the charms of a traditional sailing yacht, with added volume for relaxation and entertaining.
As we reported earlier this week, the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination, largely thanks to the reduction of piracy in the Indian Ocean archipelago's waters.
Superyacht Douce France provides the opportunity for sophisticated cruising in the Seychelles, with her classic interior styling - featuring rosewood and mahogany woods - and spacious outdoor areas, as well as much-loved 250 bottle wine cellar.
She comfortably accommodates 12 guests in a layout of 6 luxurious staterooms, lined with pale sycamore wood. Each stateroom totals 50 square feet and features either a queen double or twin single bed arrangement.
Delicious al fresco dining can be enjoyed from her barbecue, with several seating areas also found on her main deck.
Able to reach a top speed of 22 knots in a powerful breeze, she can additionally offer economical cruising at 10 knots under engine power.
Boasting an impressive selection of water toys for a catamaran of her size, highlights include kayaks, windsurfers, doughnuts, scuba diving equipment and fishing gear. All her toys are easily accessible from a fold-out swimming platform, which is also perfect for simply going for a swim.
For more details on renting S/Y Douce France, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a Seychelles luxury yacht charter to shortlist options for your next vacation.
the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed