Delivered by Alumarine in 2998, Douce France has all the charms of a traditional sailing yacht, with added volume for relaxation and entertaining.
As we reported earlier this week, the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination, largely thanks to the reduction of piracy in the Indian Ocean archipelago's waters.
Superyacht Douce France provides the opportunity for sophisticated cruising in the Seychelles, with her classic interior styling - featuring rosewood and mahogany woods - and spacious outdoor areas, as well as much-loved 250 bottle wine cellar.
She comfortably accommodates 12 guests in a layout of 6 luxurious staterooms, lined with pale sycamore wood. Each stateroom totals 50 square feet and features either a queen double or twin single bed arrangement.
Delicious al fresco dining can be enjoyed from her barbecue, with several seating areas also found on her main deck.
Able to reach a top speed of 22 knots in a powerful breeze, she can additionally offer economical cruising at 10 knots under engine power.
Boasting an impressive selection of water toys for a catamaran of her size, highlights include kayaks, windsurfers, doughnuts, scuba diving equipment and fishing gear. All her toys are easily accessible from a fold-out swimming platform, which is also perfect for simply going for a swim.
For more details on renting S/Y Douce France, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a Seychelles luxury yacht charter to shortlist options for your next vacation.
the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.