Catamaran 'Douce France' Offers Seychelles Charters
Delivered by Alumarine in 2998, Douce France has all the charms of a traditional sailing yacht, with added volume for relaxation and entertaining.
As we reported earlier this week, the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination, largely thanks to the reduction of piracy in the Indian Ocean archipelago's waters.
Superyacht Douce France provides the opportunity for sophisticated cruising in the Seychelles, with her classic interior styling - featuring rosewood and mahogany woods - and spacious outdoor areas, as well as much-loved 250 bottle wine cellar.
She comfortably accommodates 12 guests in a layout of 6 luxurious staterooms, lined with pale sycamore wood. Each stateroom totals 50 square feet and features either a queen double or twin single bed arrangement.
Delicious al fresco dining can be enjoyed from her barbecue, with several seating areas also found on her main deck.
Able to reach a top speed of 22 knots in a powerful breeze, she can additionally offer economical cruising at 10 knots under engine power.
Boasting an impressive selection of water toys for a catamaran of her size, highlights include kayaks, windsurfers, doughnuts, scuba diving equipment and fishing gear. All her toys are easily accessible from a fold-out swimming platform, which is also perfect for simply going for a swim.
For more details on renting S/Y Douce France, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a Seychelles luxury yacht charter to shortlist options for your next vacation.
the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination
More Yacht Information
Douce France Yacht For Charter
42m Alumarine, 1998 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...