Delivered by Alumarine in 2998, Douce France has all the charms of a traditional sailing yacht, with added volume for relaxation and entertaining.
As we reported earlier this week, the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination, largely thanks to the reduction of piracy in the Indian Ocean archipelago's waters.
Superyacht Douce France provides the opportunity for sophisticated cruising in the Seychelles, with her classic interior styling - featuring rosewood and mahogany woods - and spacious outdoor areas, as well as much-loved 250 bottle wine cellar.
She comfortably accommodates 12 guests in a layout of 6 luxurious staterooms, lined with pale sycamore wood. Each stateroom totals 50 square feet and features either a queen double or twin single bed arrangement.
Delicious al fresco dining can be enjoyed from her barbecue, with several seating areas also found on her main deck.
Able to reach a top speed of 22 knots in a powerful breeze, she can additionally offer economical cruising at 10 knots under engine power.
Boasting an impressive selection of water toys for a catamaran of her size, highlights include kayaks, windsurfers, doughnuts, scuba diving equipment and fishing gear. All her toys are easily accessible from a fold-out swimming platform, which is also perfect for simply going for a swim.
For more details on renting S/Y Douce France, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a Seychelles luxury yacht charter to shortlist options for your next vacation.
the Seychelles are an increasingly popular charter destination
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...