Delivered by French shipyard Compositeworks in 2006, ALLURES features sporty, modern lines and is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art sailing equipment.
Able to reach shallow waters unreachable to some, she can reach a speed of up to 20 knots in the Mediterranean.
Styled by the Alllures design team with rich woods, leather and striking clear chairs, her modern interior offers a sophisticated space ideal for entertaining.
Offering an extremely flexible layout, sailing yacht ALLURES comfortably sleeps 8 guests in four cabins, including a master suite, double stateroom and two convertibles cabins.
Her spacious sundeck features several sun pads, with a special ladder between her hulls leading to the sea to enjoy a swim or water toys including Waverunners, kayaks and windsurfers.
For more information about renting S/Y ALLURES for a rate starting at €70,000 per week on a charter starting in Naples, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a luxury yacht charter in Rome and West Italy to plan a vacation.
a sophisticated space ideal for entertaining.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.