A well-equipped and highly experienced charter yacht, Big Sky was launched in 2010 by Oceanfast and last refitted in 2018.
She is now taking bookings for yacht charters in the Caribbean for winter 2019/2020.
She is available across the region; from the postcard-perfect cruising grounds of the Virgin Islands to the more exotic archipelago of the Leeward Islands, which includes gems such as St Lucia and Grenada.
A family-orientated superyacht
If you're looking to spend quality time with the family over the holidays, Big Sky is the perfect yacht for making special memories.
She has a fantastic selection of leisure and entertainment facilities on board. This includes an enormous locker full of toys and RYA certification that means you can learn to use all the water toys safely while on your superyacht charter.
She provides accommodation for 11 guests in five cabins.
The fifth cabin has the highly unique capacity to convert into a media centre or gym, providing the utmost flexibility for guests.
The motor yacht puts outdoor living at the forefront, resulting in numerous outdoor relaxation and dining areas.
She is home to a sundeck jacuzzi, barbecue and a wet bar.
Big Sky is the perfect yacht for making special memories.
The yacht has been recently refitted, and her interiors are highly contemporary and inviting. The main salon is elegant and attractively-laid out, while the skylounge features a marble-topped bar and large-screen TV for entertaining in style.
Luxury yacht Big Sky also has a NUVO music system installed throughout, making it easy for her charter guests to let down their hair and let the party atmosphere take over.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.