A well-equipped and highly experienced charter yacht, Big Sky was launched in 2010 by Oceanfast and last refitted in 2018.
She is now taking bookings for yacht charters in the Caribbean for winter 2019/2020.
She is available across the region; from the postcard-perfect cruising grounds of the Virgin Islands to the more exotic archipelago of the Leeward Islands, which includes gems such as St Lucia and Grenada.
If you're looking to spend quality time with the family over the holidays, Big Sky is the perfect yacht for making special memories.
She has a fantastic selection of leisure and entertainment facilities on board. This includes an enormous locker full of toys and RYA certification that means you can learn to use all the water toys safely while on your superyacht charter.
She provides accommodation for 11 guests in five cabins.
The fifth cabin has the highly unique capacity to convert into a media centre or gym, providing the utmost flexibility for guests.
The motor yacht puts outdoor living at the forefront, resulting in numerous outdoor relaxation and dining areas.
She is home to a sundeck jacuzzi, barbecue and a wet bar.
Big Sky is the perfect yacht for making special memories.
The yacht has been recently refitted, and her interiors are highly contemporary and inviting. The main salon is elegant and attractively-laid out, while the skylounge features a marble-topped bar and large-screen TV for entertaining in style.
Luxury yacht Big Sky also has a NUVO music system installed throughout, making it easy for her charter guests to let down their hair and let the party atmosphere take over.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed