With her contemporary living spaces, selection of alfresco lounging areas and signature Perini Navi sailing performance, PANTHALASSA combines a number of highly alluring features.
Now, she is offering discerning guests the opportunity to explore the blissful cruising grounds of the Caribbean in unrivalled comfort and style while benefiting from a fantastic saving. Prospective guests are advised to act quickly, as her calendar will book up quickly throughout March.
Those on a private yacht charter will be able to take advantage of the luxury yacht’s spacious and uncluttered deck areas. The sun deck is complete with curved seating and inviting sunning spots, as well as a shaded portion of deck which is perfect for indulging in a massage.
The aft deck is another desirable spot, as its recessed situation provides a shield from the wind while underway. It offers up a lovely alfresco seating arrangement, as well as sumptuous seating and steps leading to a wide expanse of teak deck which is primed for basking in the sun.
From here, the drop-down swim platform is easily accessible, and the enticing Caribbean seas can be explored to the fullest, thanks to a treasure trove of water toys. Guests will find Jet-Skis and dive equipment, as well as an inflatable trampoline and floating pool.
Florence & Partners have taken care of the sailing yacht’s interior styling, and have emphasised light-infused and airy living spaces with the use of glazing and chic ceiling lighting.
The main salon is flanked by long, sinuous sofas and art deco chairs, inviting guests to take a seat and admire their sophisticated surrounds. Further forward, an elegant nero assoluto marble table offers a formal area to dine.
Sure to garner plenty of appreciative looks, the central stairwell is composed of translucent polycarbonate rods and an oval stainless steel frame, giving it the illusion of an ice sculpture. Descending this stairwell, guests will find the yacht’s guest accommodation, which sleeps up to 12 guests in two master suites, two double cabins and two convertible cabins.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.