Since undergoing a refit earlier this year, I Love This Boat is primed for yacht charter vacations, offering her guests a selection of modern amenities and entertainment facilities.
Launched by Christensen in 2001, the motor yacht’s new interiors are classic and graceful. She offers accommodation for ten guests in total, with a configuration of one master, two doubles, and two twins.
Sure to generate plenty of excitement is the luxury yacht’s extensive range of water toys. With so many to choose from, guests will find the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean can be enjoyed to the fullest.
After a dip in the sea, guests can retreat to the sun deck, and dry off by lounging on one of the yellow-and-white-striped sun loungers. Other members of the charter party can get comfortable in the well-appointed jacuzzi pool in the middle of the space.
With so many toys to choose from, guests will find the crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean can be enjoyed to the fullest.
While guests relax, the crew can whip up a selection of tropical cocktails at the adjacent wet bar. The sun deck also plays host to a barbecue, allowing guests to wash down their fruity drinks with their favourite cookout meals prepared by the chef.
The upper deck is home to the alfresco dining set-up, which enjoys partial shade without compromising the vistas.
There is an additional bar on the main deck aft, as well as sofa-seating which is the perfect spot for enjoying a sundowner. For something a little more intimate, guests can head to the foredeck and recline on a quad of sun pads in front of the wheelhouse.
Other stand-out features of the motor yacht include a water slide, a third bar in the main salon and a lavish master cabin which the principal charter guests will instantly fall in love with.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.