One of the world’s leading yacht shows, the Festival de la Plaisance de Cannes has changed its name to the ‘Cannes Yachting Festival’.
This year will see the 37th edition of this annual yacht show, and with it, a new name. The aim of this new identity is to reflect the spirit of the Festival, held amid the beautiful setting of Cannes in the South of France.
Festival Manager Sylvie Ernoult sheds light on the change, describing it as “a wish on the part of the owners and organisers to express the increasingly international positioning of the Festival, a major gathering bringing together yacht lovers and industry professionals.”
The leading in-water yacht show in Europe, the Cannes Yachting Festival will run from September 9th-14th 2014 and is expected to present 500 yachts and attract 50,000 visitors.
...a wish on the part of the owners and organisers to express the increasingly international positioning of the Festival, a major gathering bringing together yacht lovers and industry professionals.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.