Day 3 of the Cannes Yachting Festival has dawned bright and sunny, with the 600 vessels at the show sparkling under the Mediterranean sun.
Show-goers have taken to the boardwalks in full force today, eager to get a closer look at the 2019 lineup.
Close to 700 vessels make up the fleet this year, with a superb variety of superyachts, sleek pleasure cruisers and smaller RIBs in attendance at Vieux Port.
The marina is divided into various sections according to size, promising an easy and straightforward experience for attendees.
A brand new sailing zone at Port Pierre Canto is also a huge draw for 2019, ensuring more diversity for show-goers to peruse.
A superb variety of superyachts, sleek pleasure cruisers and smaller RIBs are in attendance.
A water taxi service is on hand to transport attendees between the two ports.
Alongside this year's fleet, the Cannes Yachting Festival is playing host to a wide range of exhibitors. Top shipyards are in attendance this year, as well as luxury retailers and marine suppliers showing off their products and services.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.