After a showery start to the boat show yesterday, day 2 is looking much brighter.
Hundreds of exhibitors are presenting their products and services along the boardwalks, and the fleet of yachts on display is attracting plenty of show-goers eager to get a closer look at this year's lineup.
94 superyachts are on the lineup this year, and of those 87 are expected to making their global debuts in Cannes.
Motor yachts make up the majority of the fleet, but this year sees the introduction of a new sailing zone in Port Pierre Canto.
This strategic move aims to make the show better suited to all types of clients', according to the show's organisers.
As well superyachts, Vieux Port is also playing host to the luxury gallery located inside the Palais des Festivals. Here, attendees can expect to find a variety of luxury goods, ranging from jewellery and watches to homeware and artwork.
A shuttle service is on hand to transport show-goers between the two ports.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.