Revealing the intricate sophistication of the interior designed by CG Design, and stepping outside to get a glimpse of the exterior styled in collaboration with the shipyard, the latest footage of SAVANNAH is sure to generate plenty of excitement ahead of her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Taking the viewer through the main salon, along her various walkways, and even heading down to the engine room, the video expertly showcases the beauty of the world’s first truly hybrid motor yacht.
As well as being named the ‘Motor Yacht of The Year, Savannah won an assembly of awards in categories for ‘Best Power’, ‘Best Naval Architecture’, and ‘Best Exterior Design’.
No wonder, then, that the latest footage is sure to impress those keen to get some insight into her finer details.
Perfectly suited for her winter cruising grounds in the Caribbean and her summer cruising grounds in the Mediterranean, the invigorating design of SAVANNAH ensures that charter guests are totally relaxed when underway and at-anchor.
Indeed, as the video shows, the communal spaces exude a light and airy ambience which can be enjoyed throughout both the day and the evening.
In addition to her generously sized and superbly styled master cabin, the superyacht also features a similarly impressive VIP cabin and 4 doubles to accommodate a total of 12 guests whilst away on private yacht charter vacation.
To learn even more about SAVANNAH, and to form a clear understanding of her revolutionary hybrid propulsion system, be sure to read our comprehensive review here.
A defining moment in the history of superyacht design, SAVANNAH is nothing short of a modern masterpiece
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...