Revealing the intricate sophistication of the interior designed by CG Design, and stepping outside to get a glimpse of the exterior styled in collaboration with the shipyard, the latest footage of SAVANNAH is sure to generate plenty of excitement ahead of her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Taking the viewer through the main salon, along her various walkways, and even heading down to the engine room, the video expertly showcases the beauty of the world’s first truly hybrid motor yacht.
As well as being named the ‘Motor Yacht of The Year, Savannah won an assembly of awards in categories for ‘Best Power’, ‘Best Naval Architecture’, and ‘Best Exterior Design’.
No wonder, then, that the latest footage is sure to impress those keen to get some insight into her finer details.
Perfectly suited for her winter cruising grounds in the Caribbean and her summer cruising grounds in the Mediterranean, the invigorating design of SAVANNAH ensures that charter guests are totally relaxed when underway and at-anchor.
Indeed, as the video shows, the communal spaces exude a light and airy ambience which can be enjoyed throughout both the day and the evening.
In addition to her generously sized and superbly styled master cabin, the superyacht also features a similarly impressive VIP cabin and 4 doubles to accommodate a total of 12 guests whilst away on private yacht charter vacation.
To learn even more about SAVANNAH, and to form a clear understanding of her revolutionary hybrid propulsion system, be sure to read our comprehensive review here.
A defining moment in the history of superyacht design, SAVANNAH is nothing short of a modern masterpiece
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...