Revealing the intricate sophistication of the interior designed by CG Design, and stepping outside to get a glimpse of the exterior styled in collaboration with the shipyard, the latest footage of SAVANNAH is sure to generate plenty of excitement ahead of her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Taking the viewer through the main salon, along her various walkways, and even heading down to the engine room, the video expertly showcases the beauty of the world’s first truly hybrid motor yacht.
As well as being named the ‘Motor Yacht of The Year, Savannah won an assembly of awards in categories for ‘Best Power’, ‘Best Naval Architecture’, and ‘Best Exterior Design’.
No wonder, then, that the latest footage is sure to impress those keen to get some insight into her finer details.
Perfectly suited for her winter cruising grounds in the Caribbean and her summer cruising grounds in the Mediterranean, the invigorating design of SAVANNAH ensures that charter guests are totally relaxed when underway and at-anchor.
Indeed, as the video shows, the communal spaces exude a light and airy ambience which can be enjoyed throughout both the day and the evening.
In addition to her generously sized and superbly styled master cabin, the superyacht also features a similarly impressive VIP cabin and 4 doubles to accommodate a total of 12 guests whilst away on private yacht charter vacation.
To learn even more about SAVANNAH, and to form a clear understanding of her revolutionary hybrid propulsion system, be sure to read our comprehensive review here.
A defining moment in the history of superyacht design, SAVANNAH is nothing short of a modern masterpiece
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.