Revealing the intricate sophistication of the interior designed by CG Design, and stepping outside to get a glimpse of the exterior styled in collaboration with the shipyard, the latest footage of SAVANNAH is sure to generate plenty of excitement ahead of her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Taking the viewer through the main salon, along her various walkways, and even heading down to the engine room, the video expertly showcases the beauty of the world’s first truly hybrid motor yacht.
As well as being named the ‘Motor Yacht of The Year, Savannah won an assembly of awards in categories for ‘Best Power’, ‘Best Naval Architecture’, and ‘Best Exterior Design’.
No wonder, then, that the latest footage is sure to impress those keen to get some insight into her finer details.
Perfectly suited for her winter cruising grounds in the Caribbean and her summer cruising grounds in the Mediterranean, the invigorating design of SAVANNAH ensures that charter guests are totally relaxed when underway and at-anchor.
Indeed, as the video shows, the communal spaces exude a light and airy ambience which can be enjoyed throughout both the day and the evening.
In addition to her generously sized and superbly styled master cabin, the superyacht also features a similarly impressive VIP cabin and 4 doubles to accommodate a total of 12 guests whilst away on private yacht charter vacation.
To learn even more about SAVANNAH, and to form a clear understanding of her revolutionary hybrid propulsion system, be sure to read our comprehensive review here.
A defining moment in the history of superyacht design, SAVANNAH is nothing short of a modern masterpiece
In order to find out more regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, and her current cruising grounds, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed