This impressive 27.5m Sunseeker is the first of its 90 Ocean line, which made its full debut at the start of this year to much acclaim. With sleek masculine lines that contrast effortlessly with its elegant interiors, along with an array of stand-out features, there is plenty to be excited about for luxury yacht charters onboard QUID NUNC.
This is an exceptional yacht boasting a modern interior design, including four beautifully-appointed cabins sleeping up to 8 guests. Her accomodation comprises a generous full-beam master suite with 2.5-metre feature windows offering panoramic views of her surroundings, coupled with a king-size bed and ensuite. A large VIP cabin, located further forward, boasts its own private access, perfect for ensuring a little tranquility and privacy whilst on charter.
There are two further aft cabins; one double and one twin, which can be conveniently converted into a double providing fantastic flexibility for yacht charters.
There is a generous main salon, along with a formal dining table seating 8 guests. The floor-to-ceiling windows allow plenty of natural light to infuse the space, showcasing her beautiful luxury interiors and sumptuous soft furnishings.
She also offers ample alfrecso socialising, with a well-appointed sundeck with Jacuzzi and bar, vast sunpad area located on the bow, coupled with comfortable seating, and further additional dining options.
Stand-out features include her large custom integrated X-Tend sunbed system, which can be either raised to the cockpit or lowered to the large Beach Club on the aft deck. Here there is a further in-built BBQ, along with a rain shower and ladder gangway.
QUID NUNC also boasts an array of the latest water toys, including a two-seater jet-ski, Williams 460 Sport Jet tender and 2 Seabobs, all of which are housed in convenient self-draining lockers.
She has a top speed of 25 knots, with a comfortable cruising speed of 15 knots, and a cruising range of 1,500nm, perfect for exploring the stunning islands of the Balearics.
The Balearics is a stunning archipelago comprising four beautiful, geographically diverse islands; Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera, each with their own unique character.
This is hugely popular yacht charter destination in summer, which offers visitors a vast array of exquisite golden beaches, excellent superyacht facilities and a superlative bar and club scene. Discover the Balearics rich cultural history, along with its myriad idyllic secluded bays and coves lapped by clear turquoise waters, perfect for exploring on a luxury yacht charter around this scintillating region.
For further inspiration on yacht charters around this exquisite region, please read our Balearics destination guide, which includes lots of useful information and tips, as well as sample intineraries.
If you are interested in booking a yacht charter onboard M/Y Quid Nunc, please speak with your preferred yacht charter broker for more information.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed