The news that SOLO will attend the iconic yachting event follows up an announcement Tankoa Yachts made back in May revealing the new build is nearly complete and on schedule for her launch date in late July.
Yet, while there are similarities between the exterior lines, SOLO has been described by Tankoa as a ‘different animal’ and, as such, much excitement surrounds her launch and she is expected to be among the top must-see yachts at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show.
Key differences between luxury yacht SOLO and her predecessor include a larger winter garden, a larger aft deck with a 6m pool, sections of glass bulwarks for unobstructed ocean views and an oversized panoramic salon on the upper deck.
These features are alongside other highlights such as a large beach club with a glass-walled gym, a sauna and a hammam, a master suite with a media room and direct access to a touch-and-go-helipad, and a hair salon and massage room.
Much excitement surrounds SOLO's launch and she is expected to be among the top must-see yachts at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show
Other information unveiled about the new build so far is the brief for a décor from designer Margherita Casprini that is modern, elegant and warm, and a layout that allows the crew to work completely independently from the guest areas for maximum privacy on private yacht charters.
After SOLO’s appearance at the Monaco Yacht Show, she will begin her very first charter season in the Bahamas and Caribbean.
YachtCharterFleet will be sure to report back on news concerning the yacht’s imminent launch, as well as other charter yachts debuting at the upcoming yacht show.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.