Enjoying a suitably festive unveiling, the launch of Seven Sins attracted a number of enthusiastic onlookers keen to get a first glimpse of her remarkable features and exterior lines.
The first of 52steel model to splash the water, the launch of the five-deck motor yacht is sure to be as memorable for the shipyard as it is for the experienced owner.
A product of a noteworthy collaboration, both her interior and exterior spaces have been designed by the joint expertise of Sanlorenzo and Officina Italiana Design. Clearly committed to delivering a highly luxurious experience, the glass bottomed pool on the aft deck could be seen during her launch.
Set to make her debut at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, there’s sure to be plenty of intrigue surrounding Seven Sins as it was confirmed that she will be open for charter, with a total of 6 cabins allowing parties of 12 to escape on board.
As well as her well-appointed exterior, which also includes a dedicated alfresco dining area and seating at the bow, Seven Sins also boasts one of the most remarkable beach clubs to date.
With three retractable balconies offering an exceptional waterside sunlounging space, and convenient access to the water, this area also doubles up as a tender garage for the 8m tender which is sure to popular amongst charter guests.
Renderings of her interior suggest that such exacting design will be enjoyed in both her communal and guest areas, with the main salon in particular enjoying the addition of floor to ceiling windows.
As we await her highly anticipated debut at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide the latest details as soon as they become available.
Highly modern and totally unique, superyacht Seven Sins is sure to be a popular addition to the charter fleet
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.