One of the largest motor yachts ever built by the Italian shipyard, Cloud 9 was treated to an exceptional party to mark her highly anticipated launch.
Indeed, from colorful bursts of smoke marking her entrance to the water, to the Star Wars theme providing some suitably dramatic backing music, there was a truly warm atmosphere on hand to celebrate the occasion.
Set for delivery in April, the yacht received plenty of applause from the crowds as she showcased her remarkable exterior designed by Zuccon International.
Adding to the excitement was the news that she will be open for private yacht charter vacations, with a total of 6 cabins providing accommodation for a total of 12 guests.
Hugely voluminous, luxury yacht Cloud 9 boasts over 10,000 square feet of communal and guest spaces over five decks. Whilst no photographs have currently been published of her interior, Andrew Winch has been confirmed as the designer.
Giving over space to the exterior, there is also a massive beach club with an extended swim platform to provide guests the opportunity to easily access the water from the vessel.
As the video reveals, there is a phenomenal amount of room on offer on the bow, just forward of the private terrace attached the master stateroom.
No doubt one of the crowning features of the yacht, a 12 meter pool has been installed on the aft main deck to allow those on board to enjoy an appropriately stylish soak.
The sundeck is just as impressive, with a sizable Jacuzzi surrounded by ample furnishings to allow for a nicely relaxed experience.
As we revealed in an earlier article, ‘Cloud 9’ will also feature a dedicated limousine tender to allow guests to get between the yacht and mainland in style and comfort, making her a perfect choice for a private charter.
Truly pioneering, superyacht Cloud 9 promises to be a favourite once she joins the charter market.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...