One of the largest motor yachts ever built by the Italian shipyard, Cloud 9 was treated to an exceptional party to mark her highly anticipated launch.
Indeed, from colorful bursts of smoke marking her entrance to the water, to the Star Wars theme providing some suitably dramatic backing music, there was a truly warm atmosphere on hand to celebrate the occasion.
Set for delivery in April, the yacht received plenty of applause from the crowds as she showcased her remarkable exterior designed by Zuccon International.
Adding to the excitement was the news that she will be open for private yacht charter vacations, with a total of 6 cabins providing accommodation for a total of 12 guests.
Hugely voluminous, luxury yacht Cloud 9 boasts over 10,000 square feet of communal and guest spaces over five decks. Whilst no photographs have currently been published of her interior, Andrew Winch has been confirmed as the designer.
Giving over space to the exterior, there is also a massive beach club with an extended swim platform to provide guests the opportunity to easily access the water from the vessel.
As the video reveals, there is a phenomenal amount of room on offer on the bow, just forward of the private terrace attached the master stateroom.
No doubt one of the crowning features of the yacht, a 12 meter pool has been installed on the aft main deck to allow those on board to enjoy an appropriately stylish soak.
The sundeck is just as impressive, with a sizable Jacuzzi surrounded by ample furnishings to allow for a nicely relaxed experience.
As we revealed in an earlier article, ‘Cloud 9’ will also feature a dedicated limousine tender to allow guests to get between the yacht and mainland in style and comfort, making her a perfect choice for a private charter.
Truly pioneering, superyacht Cloud 9 promises to be a favourite once she joins the charter market.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.