One of the largest motor yachts ever built by the Italian shipyard, Cloud 9 was treated to an exceptional party to mark her highly anticipated launch.
Indeed, from colorful bursts of smoke marking her entrance to the water, to the Star Wars theme providing some suitably dramatic backing music, there was a truly warm atmosphere on hand to celebrate the occasion.
Set for delivery in April, the yacht received plenty of applause from the crowds as she showcased her remarkable exterior designed by Zuccon International.
Adding to the excitement was the news that she will be open for private yacht charter vacations, with a total of 6 cabins providing accommodation for a total of 12 guests.
Hugely voluminous, luxury yacht Cloud 9 boasts over 10,000 square feet of communal and guest spaces over five decks. Whilst no photographs have currently been published of her interior, Andrew Winch has been confirmed as the designer.
Giving over space to the exterior, there is also a massive beach club with an extended swim platform to provide guests the opportunity to easily access the water from the vessel.
As the video reveals, there is a phenomenal amount of room on offer on the bow, just forward of the private terrace attached the master stateroom.
No doubt one of the crowning features of the yacht, a 12 meter pool has been installed on the aft main deck to allow those on board to enjoy an appropriately stylish soak.
The sundeck is just as impressive, with a sizable Jacuzzi surrounded by ample furnishings to allow for a nicely relaxed experience.
As we revealed in an earlier article, ‘Cloud 9’ will also feature a dedicated limousine tender to allow guests to get between the yacht and mainland in style and comfort, making her a perfect choice for a private charter.
Truly pioneering, superyacht Cloud 9 promises to be a favourite once she joins the charter market.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed