The recently delivered 45m motor yacht Pride is available to charter this season.
Only recently launched, in September 2012, motor yacht Pride is now available on the charter market. Her design incorporates extremeley generous exterior spaces, including a spacious sundeck and beach club, and her interior layout has accommodation for up to 12 charter guests in six staterooms - a full-beam master suite featuring two side balconies, a full-beam VIP, two doubles and two twins.
Pride is powered by twin Caterpillar C-32 engines that give her a cruising speed of 12.5 knots, a top speed of 14 knots and a range of 5,200 nautical miles at 10 knots.
She is available for charter in the Mediterranean from €210,000 per week.
Her design incorporates extremeley generous exterior spaces, including a spacious sundeck and beach club
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.