After hitting the water in late-2017, ONEWORLD is now one of the premiere superyachts in Australia and is offering charter guests the opportunity to be among the first to experience her innovative amenities and luxe deck areas on a Sydney yacht charter.
She is one of the rare yachts capable of hosting up to 120 guests on a day charter. Accommodating such high numbers is not possible in the majority of the world’s cruising grounds, but certification from AMSA (the Australian Maritime Safety Authority), as well as being built to fulfil specific regulations, makes this a reality on board ONEWORLD.
What’s more, as the second in Gulf Craft’s Majesty 100 line, she is extremely well-suited to hosting large groups thanks to her expansive deck areas. She is the perfect venue for any occasion, whether it be a wedding, milestone birthday, anniversary, Christmas party, product launch or corporate event.
Sure to be the hub of any event or corporate charter is the semi-convertible flybridge, equipped with a sleek bar, seating and wonderful views of Sydney’s stunning harbour. A unique feature, the huge deck area prioritises indoor-outdoor living and is the ideal place to entertain.
Yet, the new build is also well-primed for luxury yacht charters. Wrap-around decks lead forward to an intimate area where guests can relax on an oversized sunpad and sip cocktails with loved ones in a secluded seating area while taking in views of Australia's beautiful coastline.
One of ONEWORLD's unique features is the capability to host up to 120 guests on a day charter and she is the perfect venue for any occasion
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the main deck aft, which also boasts drop-down balconies to both the port and starboard sides. Plus, from here, guests can easily reach the large swim platform complete with a submersible set of steps for straightforward access into the inviting waters of the region.
Emphasising indoor-outdoor living, the interior aboard luxury yacht ONEWORLD will wow all those who step aboard. Light wall panels of open-grain wood, pale-coloured upholstery and carpets, and pops of red and purple create a modern, refined and tranquil atmosphere.
Flanked by 1.8m tall windows, the main salon features a sumptuous living room, ideal for both entertaining and relaxation, as well as a formal dining area further forward. The skylounge, meanwhile, is more laid-back in feel.
The elegant styling continues into the five staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, she can sleep 12 guests when being used for a private charter vacation.
The motor yacht is scheduled to spend from May to July in Sydney before cruising in the Whitsunday Islands from August to October. She will then return to Sydney in late October for the popular Christmas and New Year period.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.