After hitting the water in late-2017, ONEWORLD is now one of the premiere superyachts in Australia and is offering charter guests the opportunity to be among the first to experience her innovative amenities and luxe deck areas on a Sydney yacht charter.
She is one of the rare yachts capable of hosting up to 120 guests on a day charter. Accommodating such high numbers is not possible in the majority of the world’s cruising grounds, but certification from AMSA (the Australian Maritime Safety Authority), as well as being built to fulfil specific regulations, makes this a reality on board ONEWORLD.
What’s more, as the second in Gulf Craft’s Majesty 100 line, she is extremely well-suited to hosting large groups thanks to her expansive deck areas. She is the perfect venue for any occasion, whether it be a wedding, milestone birthday, anniversary, Christmas party, product launch or corporate event.
Sure to be the hub of any event or corporate charter is the semi-convertible flybridge, equipped with a sleek bar, seating and wonderful views of Sydney’s stunning harbour. A unique feature, the huge deck area prioritises indoor-outdoor living and is the ideal place to entertain.
Yet, the new build is also well-primed for luxury yacht charters. Wrap-around decks lead forward to an intimate area where guests can relax on an oversized sunpad and sip cocktails with loved ones in a secluded seating area while taking in views of Australia's beautiful coastline.
One of ONEWORLD's unique features is the capability to host up to 120 guests on a day charter and she is the perfect venue for any occasion
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the main deck aft, which also boasts drop-down balconies to both the port and starboard sides. Plus, from here, guests can easily reach the large swim platform complete with a submersible set of steps for straightforward access into the inviting waters of the region.
Emphasising indoor-outdoor living, the interior aboard luxury yacht ONEWORLD will wow all those who step aboard. Light wall panels of open-grain wood, pale-coloured upholstery and carpets, and pops of red and purple create a modern, refined and tranquil atmosphere.
Flanked by 1.8m tall windows, the main salon features a sumptuous living room, ideal for both entertaining and relaxation, as well as a formal dining area further forward. The skylounge, meanwhile, is more laid-back in feel.
The elegant styling continues into the five staterooms, comprised of a full-beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, she can sleep 12 guests when being used for a private charter vacation.
The motor yacht is scheduled to spend from May to July in Sydney before cruising in the Whitsunday Islands from August to October. She will then return to Sydney in late October for the popular Christmas and New Year period.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...