Delivered from the ISA shipyard last year, CLORINDA is a motor yacht characterised by her sleek profile and effortlessly modern interior.
Whilst she is not available for charter, a number of her sister ships are. Take a look below to see which best suits the needs of your party.
Capable of sleeping up to 9 guests across 4 cabins, the superyacht is comparable to CLORINDA in terms of both quality and style.
One thing which makes her a truly unique proposition, however, is the Midnight Express tender which is available to charter guests at no extra cost.
Sleek and chic, superyacht SEALYON reveals exactly why the ISA 120 Sport range is ideal for charter purposes
What’s more, thanks to her shallow draft, SEALYON is capable of accessing the more remote coastlines and bays found around her cruising grounds.
This feature also make her particularly attractive for island-hoppers keen to visit a number of destinations in quick succession.
Ultimately, M/Y SEALYON is a superb example of the ISA 120 Sport range and charter on board could well serve as a ‘try before you buy’ scheme for those interested in purchasing CLORINDA.
Similar to SEALYON, the 36m/121ft motor yacht ‘Midnight Sun’ boasts the high performance capabilities and supreme comfort intrinsic to the ISA 120 Sport range.
With multiple lounging areas found across her interior and exterior sections, as well as a split-level master cabin for the principal charter guest, Midnight Sun has the look and feel of a much larger superyacht.
Besides her well-appointed master cabin, she also features 4 additional staterooms to sleep up to a total of 10 guests whilst away on charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...