Delivered from the ISA shipyard last year, CLORINDA is a motor yacht characterised by her sleek profile and effortlessly modern interior.
Whilst she is not available for charter, a number of her sister ships are. Take a look below to see which best suits the needs of your party.
Capable of sleeping up to 9 guests across 4 cabins, the superyacht is comparable to CLORINDA in terms of both quality and style.
One thing which makes her a truly unique proposition, however, is the Midnight Express tender which is available to charter guests at no extra cost.
Sleek and chic, superyacht SEALYON reveals exactly why the ISA 120 Sport range is ideal for charter purposes
What’s more, thanks to her shallow draft, SEALYON is capable of accessing the more remote coastlines and bays found around her cruising grounds.
This feature also make her particularly attractive for island-hoppers keen to visit a number of destinations in quick succession.
Ultimately, M/Y SEALYON is a superb example of the ISA 120 Sport range and charter on board could well serve as a ‘try before you buy’ scheme for those interested in purchasing CLORINDA.
Similar to SEALYON, the 36m/121ft motor yacht ‘Midnight Sun’ boasts the high performance capabilities and supreme comfort intrinsic to the ISA 120 Sport range.
With multiple lounging areas found across her interior and exterior sections, as well as a split-level master cabin for the principal charter guest, Midnight Sun has the look and feel of a much larger superyacht.
Besides her well-appointed master cabin, she also features 4 additional staterooms to sleep up to a total of 10 guests whilst away on charter.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed