Delivered from the ISA shipyard last year, CLORINDA is a motor yacht characterised by her sleek profile and effortlessly modern interior.
Whilst she is not available for charter, a number of her sister ships are. Take a look below to see which best suits the needs of your party.
Capable of sleeping up to 9 guests across 4 cabins, the superyacht is comparable to CLORINDA in terms of both quality and style.
One thing which makes her a truly unique proposition, however, is the Midnight Express tender which is available to charter guests at no extra cost.
Sleek and chic, superyacht SEALYON reveals exactly why the ISA 120 Sport range is ideal for charter purposes
What’s more, thanks to her shallow draft, SEALYON is capable of accessing the more remote coastlines and bays found around her cruising grounds.
This feature also make her particularly attractive for island-hoppers keen to visit a number of destinations in quick succession.
Ultimately, M/Y SEALYON is a superb example of the ISA 120 Sport range and charter on board could well serve as a ‘try before you buy’ scheme for those interested in purchasing CLORINDA.
Similar to SEALYON, the 36m/121ft motor yacht ‘Midnight Sun’ boasts the high performance capabilities and supreme comfort intrinsic to the ISA 120 Sport range.
With multiple lounging areas found across her interior and exterior sections, as well as a split-level master cabin for the principal charter guest, Midnight Sun has the look and feel of a much larger superyacht.
Besides her well-appointed master cabin, she also features 4 additional staterooms to sleep up to a total of 10 guests whilst away on charter.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...