Delivered from the ISA shipyard last year, CLORINDA is a motor yacht characterised by her sleek profile and effortlessly modern interior.
Whilst she is not available for charter, a number of her sister ships are. Take a look below to see which best suits the needs of your party.
Capable of sleeping up to 9 guests across 4 cabins, the superyacht is comparable to CLORINDA in terms of both quality and style.
One thing which makes her a truly unique proposition, however, is the Midnight Express tender which is available to charter guests at no extra cost.
Sleek and chic, superyacht SEALYON reveals exactly why the ISA 120 Sport range is ideal for charter purposes
What’s more, thanks to her shallow draft, SEALYON is capable of accessing the more remote coastlines and bays found around her cruising grounds.
This feature also make her particularly attractive for island-hoppers keen to visit a number of destinations in quick succession.
Ultimately, M/Y SEALYON is a superb example of the ISA 120 Sport range and charter on board could well serve as a ‘try before you buy’ scheme for those interested in purchasing CLORINDA.
Similar to SEALYON, the 36m/121ft motor yacht ‘Midnight Sun’ boasts the high performance capabilities and supreme comfort intrinsic to the ISA 120 Sport range.
With multiple lounging areas found across her interior and exterior sections, as well as a split-level master cabin for the principal charter guest, Midnight Sun has the look and feel of a much larger superyacht.
Besides her well-appointed master cabin, she also features 4 additional staterooms to sleep up to a total of 10 guests whilst away on charter.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...