Delivered from the ISA shipyard last year, CLORINDA is a motor yacht characterised by her sleek profile and effortlessly modern interior.
Whilst she is not available for charter, a number of her sister ships are. Take a look below to see which best suits the needs of your party.
Capable of sleeping up to 9 guests across 4 cabins, the superyacht is comparable to CLORINDA in terms of both quality and style.
One thing which makes her a truly unique proposition, however, is the Midnight Express tender which is available to charter guests at no extra cost.
Sleek and chic, superyacht SEALYON reveals exactly why the ISA 120 Sport range is ideal for charter purposes
What’s more, thanks to her shallow draft, SEALYON is capable of accessing the more remote coastlines and bays found around her cruising grounds.
This feature also make her particularly attractive for island-hoppers keen to visit a number of destinations in quick succession.
Ultimately, M/Y SEALYON is a superb example of the ISA 120 Sport range and charter on board could well serve as a ‘try before you buy’ scheme for those interested in purchasing CLORINDA.
Similar to SEALYON, the 36m/121ft motor yacht ‘Midnight Sun’ boasts the high performance capabilities and supreme comfort intrinsic to the ISA 120 Sport range.
With multiple lounging areas found across her interior and exterior sections, as well as a split-level master cabin for the principal charter guest, Midnight Sun has the look and feel of a much larger superyacht.
Besides her well-appointed master cabin, she also features 4 additional staterooms to sleep up to a total of 10 guests whilst away on charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.