With an excellent range of facilities coupled with exterior deck areas that rival a superyacht of 70m, North Star is expected to become a highly popular charter option in destinations including the South of France and the Italian Riviera this summer.
Launched from Sunrise Yachts in Spring this year, the Espen Oeino-designed superyachts is bursting with modern amenities to delight and entertain her guests. These include a waterfront gym, massage area and spacious 4m Jacuzzi pool, to name just a handful.
A light and airy feeling is created with suffusions of natural light and tall ceilings and windows.
Redman Whiteley Dixon are responsible for the interiors of the motor yacht, and have created a light and airy feeling with suffusions of natural light and tall ceilings and windows. The main deck is invitingly laid out to seamlessly blend the main salon and formal dining area in an elegant marble-clad space complete with decadent touches.
Accommodation for 12 is provided across six cabins, with the full-beam owner’s cabin and VIP suite both located on the main deck. Ideal for family configurations, the VIP is remarkably spacious, while the owner’s cabin enjoys a private lounge area and his and hers dressing rooms.
Ascending to the bridge deck, guests are welcomed into a second salon, with a bar, seating areas and casual dining set-up, with a den-style area forward that serves as the entertainment hub of the yacht.
The entire charter party can enjoy unwinding and basking in the Mediterranean sunshine.
Guests looking to soak up the sun on their yacht charter will have plenty of opportunities to do so. For a relaxed breakfast buffet or pre-dinner drinks, the bridge deck is a stellar option as it plays host to a number of cosy lounging spots and a bar area.
Sure to be the daytime hub, however, is the sundeck. Featuring a 4m jacuzzi pool and a lovely selection of sunpads and chic seating area, the entire charter party can enjoy unwinding and basking in the Mediterranean sunshine this summer. A bar will provide all-day refreshment, while the innovative indoor-outdoor design of the space gives way to an interior salon amidships; perfect for those wishing to escape the midday sun while remaining on the sundeck.
Those looking to cool off even further can take advantage of the beach club, which benefits from waterfront gym facilities, large swim platform and a tender and toy garage which is brimming with things to enjoy on the water. Her repertoire includes, but is not limited to; Jet-Skis, Seabobs and a vast range of inflatable and towable toys.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed