With an excellent range of facilities coupled with exterior deck areas that rival a superyacht of 70m, North Star is expected to become a highly popular charter option in destinations including the South of France and the Italian Riviera this summer.
Launched from Sunrise Yachts in Spring this year, the Espen Oeino-designed superyachts is bursting with modern amenities to delight and entertain her guests. These include a waterfront gym, massage area and spacious 4m Jacuzzi pool, to name just a handful.
A light and airy feeling is created with suffusions of natural light and tall ceilings and windows.
Redman Whiteley Dixon are responsible for the interiors of the motor yacht, and have created a light and airy feeling with suffusions of natural light and tall ceilings and windows. The main deck is invitingly laid out to seamlessly blend the main salon and formal dining area in an elegant marble-clad space complete with decadent touches.
Accommodation for 12 is provided across six cabins, with the full-beam owner’s cabin and VIP suite both located on the main deck. Ideal for family configurations, the VIP is remarkably spacious, while the owner’s cabin enjoys a private lounge area and his and hers dressing rooms.
Ascending to the bridge deck, guests are welcomed into a second salon, with a bar, seating areas and casual dining set-up, with a den-style area forward that serves as the entertainment hub of the yacht.
The entire charter party can enjoy unwinding and basking in the Mediterranean sunshine.
Guests looking to soak up the sun on their yacht charter will have plenty of opportunities to do so. For a relaxed breakfast buffet or pre-dinner drinks, the bridge deck is a stellar option as it plays host to a number of cosy lounging spots and a bar area.
Sure to be the daytime hub, however, is the sundeck. Featuring a 4m jacuzzi pool and a lovely selection of sunpads and chic seating area, the entire charter party can enjoy unwinding and basking in the Mediterranean sunshine this summer. A bar will provide all-day refreshment, while the innovative indoor-outdoor design of the space gives way to an interior salon amidships; perfect for those wishing to escape the midday sun while remaining on the sundeck.
Those looking to cool off even further can take advantage of the beach club, which benefits from waterfront gym facilities, large swim platform and a tender and toy garage which is brimming with things to enjoy on the water. Her repertoire includes, but is not limited to; Jet-Skis, Seabobs and a vast range of inflatable and towable toys.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.