Luxury yacht O’PARI is on schedule to hit the water in spring of next year, after which she will become a luxury yacht for charter.
She is currently still under construction at Golden Yachts’ facilities in Greece under the project name GY91. Once completed, she will be the largest charter yacht ever built in Greece and the largest custom-built superyacht to hold a Greek charter license.
O’PARI is thought to have been built for an experienced owner with the charter market in mind from the outset. She features a range of stand-out amenities, including a foredeck helipad and sleek aft deck swimming pool.
The motor yacht's interior and exterior styling has been helmed by Studio Vafiadis. Her interior styling reflects a contemporary, yet timeless theme with plenty of discreet lighting panels, rich textures and champagne and cream shades throughout.
She provides accommodation for 12 guests in eight cabins, comprising four double and two twin cabins. The principal cabin is enormous, and benefits from large windows, a sumptuous lounging area and en-suite facilities with marble flooring and a large hot tub-syle bath.
As is evident in the pictures, her interior design, on-board amenities and cabin configuration has been optimised for those undertaking private yacht charters.
When she sees delivery, O’PARI will join the World's Top 100 Superyachts. She is expected to hold the 59th position.
O’PARI is thought to have been built for an experienced owner with the charter market in mind from the outset.
She follows in the footsteps of Golden Yachts' 2015-built 72m/ 236ft motor yacht 'Natalina A' (pictured below) which was formerly known as O'PARI III.
Natalina A has a huge variety of alluring features for her guests to enjoy, including a sundeck dip pool and a marble steam room. Her interior and exterior styling are the work of Giorgio Vafiadis.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.