Brand New 80m Superyacht ELEMENTS To Debut At The Monaco Yacht Show 2016
Doing her debut in style, superyacht ELEMENTS will no doubt be the centre of attention as she attends the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 between 28th September and 1st October.
Though not available for charter, the motor yacht will assuredly cut quite the profile with her harmonious lines forming a truly sleek exterior.
Seen from the outside, her vast exterior space and various features will undoubtedly occasion plenty of conversation in Port Hercules next month.
For those getting on board, the opportunity to get beyond the renderings and check out her glamorous interior spaces will be all but unmissable.
Defined by a distinctly timeless glamour, superyacht ELEMENTS is sure to garner significant attention at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016
Comprised of highly elegant furnishings and appropriately graceful fixtures, digital renderings of the interior suggest ELEMENTS is a superyacht with plenty of style.
Indeed, both her communal and guest areas appear to exude an effortless sophistication, with floor to ceiling windows allowing a gracious amount of light to glitter off her numerous reflective surfaces.
With a total of twelve cabins for accommodating up to twelve guests, the existing images of the staterooms would suggest they are entirely well-appointed.
Complete with a generously proportioned hammam, superyacht ELEMENTS also includes an elevator to provide convenient access to her four voluminous decks.
The exterior of luxury yacht ELEMENTS optimises the available space by featuring a retractable balcony on the port side aft.
Creating an even larger and light-filled beach club, such a design choice ultimately produces an even greater atmosphere to indulge whilst in close proximity to the water.
Whilst guests will find everything they desire down at the beach club, the various other features provide every reason to check out the additional outdoor spaces.
The spa pool on the upper deck, for example, has been situated towards the fore to allow those enjoying a soak to take in ocean panoramas at the same time. Likewise, her multiple alfresco dining spaces afford an enviable amount of space to comfortably gather in and tuck into meals.
With all of this in mind, M/Y ELEMENTS will make quite the impression as she makes her debut at the Monaco Yacht Show in just a few weeks’ time.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...