Doing her debut in style, superyacht ELEMENTS will no doubt be the centre of attention as she attends the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 between 28th September and 1st October.
Though not available for charter, the motor yacht will assuredly cut quite the profile with her harmonious lines forming a truly sleek exterior.
Seen from the outside, her vast exterior space and various features will undoubtedly occasion plenty of conversation in Port Hercules next month.
For those getting on board, the opportunity to get beyond the renderings and check out her glamorous interior spaces will be all but unmissable.
Defined by a distinctly timeless glamour, superyacht ELEMENTS is sure to garner significant attention at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016
Comprised of highly elegant furnishings and appropriately graceful fixtures, digital renderings of the interior suggest ELEMENTS is a superyacht with plenty of style.
Indeed, both her communal and guest areas appear to exude an effortless sophistication, with floor to ceiling windows allowing a gracious amount of light to glitter off her numerous reflective surfaces.
With a total of twelve cabins for accommodating up to twelve guests, the existing images of the staterooms would suggest they are entirely well-appointed.
Complete with a generously proportioned hammam, superyacht ELEMENTS also includes an elevator to provide convenient access to her four voluminous decks.
The exterior of luxury yacht ELEMENTS optimises the available space by featuring a retractable balcony on the port side aft.
Creating an even larger and light-filled beach club, such a design choice ultimately produces an even greater atmosphere to indulge whilst in close proximity to the water.
Whilst guests will find everything they desire down at the beach club, the various other features provide every reason to check out the additional outdoor spaces.
The spa pool on the upper deck, for example, has been situated towards the fore to allow those enjoying a soak to take in ocean panoramas at the same time. Likewise, her multiple alfresco dining spaces afford an enviable amount of space to comfortably gather in and tuck into meals.
With all of this in mind, M/Y ELEMENTS will make quite the impression as she makes her debut at the Monaco Yacht Show in just a few weeks’ time.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed