Doing her debut in style, superyacht ELEMENTS will no doubt be the centre of attention as she attends the Monaco Yacht Show 2016 between 28th September and 1st October.
Though not available for charter, the motor yacht will assuredly cut quite the profile with her harmonious lines forming a truly sleek exterior.
Seen from the outside, her vast exterior space and various features will undoubtedly occasion plenty of conversation in Port Hercules next month.
For those getting on board, the opportunity to get beyond the renderings and check out her glamorous interior spaces will be all but unmissable.
Defined by a distinctly timeless glamour, superyacht ELEMENTS is sure to garner significant attention at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016
Comprised of highly elegant furnishings and appropriately graceful fixtures, digital renderings of the interior suggest ELEMENTS is a superyacht with plenty of style.
Indeed, both her communal and guest areas appear to exude an effortless sophistication, with floor to ceiling windows allowing a gracious amount of light to glitter off her numerous reflective surfaces.
With a total of twelve cabins for accommodating up to twelve guests, the existing images of the staterooms would suggest they are entirely well-appointed.
Complete with a generously proportioned hammam, superyacht ELEMENTS also includes an elevator to provide convenient access to her four voluminous decks.
The exterior of luxury yacht ELEMENTS optimises the available space by featuring a retractable balcony on the port side aft.
Creating an even larger and light-filled beach club, such a design choice ultimately produces an even greater atmosphere to indulge whilst in close proximity to the water.
Whilst guests will find everything they desire down at the beach club, the various other features provide every reason to check out the additional outdoor spaces.
The spa pool on the upper deck, for example, has been situated towards the fore to allow those enjoying a soak to take in ocean panoramas at the same time. Likewise, her multiple alfresco dining spaces afford an enviable amount of space to comfortably gather in and tuck into meals.
With all of this in mind, M/Y ELEMENTS will make quite the impression as she makes her debut at the Monaco Yacht Show in just a few weeks’ time.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...