Delivered to great acclaim earlier this year, motor yacht IRIMARI is now available for chartering in the West Mediterranean in the summer of next year. The perfect choice for relaxed cruising around St Tropez as well as events chartering in Cannes and Monaco, the yacht's innovative design is as impressive as it is functional.
With the option of chartering destinations such as Ibiza and Monaco as early as next summer, guests will have the opportunity to be amongst the very first to experience the pleasures of IRIMARI. Due to being one of the newest yachts to enter the chartering market, those onboard will be continually impressed by its innovative design work and modern features.
Her immaculate and impressive exterior showcases the work of world-renowned designer Espen Oeino whilst her interior brings together the best of contemporary styling.
Featuring a large pool on its sundeck, and with ultra wide staircases navigating its six decks, IRIMARI in many ways feels closer to being onboard a ship.
The interior of IRIMARI is committed to providing plenty of light and space. Avoiding the frequent use of dark tones, the predominantly white colour scheme complements the soft furnishings to produce a truly tranquil ambience. Whilst other yachts might equal the facilities onboard IRIMARI, none can provide the same sense of openness and total comfort.
With its uniquely contemporary approach to design and function, IRIMARI promises a distinctly modern experience to those taking her out on her first summer charter
Ideal for chartering the very best destinations belonging to the West Mediterranean, IRIMARI is perfect for cruising the exceptional beaches of St Tropez or Ibiza. The yacht's tiered arrangement provides three expansive lounging spaces as well as a beach club at its base for soaking up the sun and taking in the sites.
With availability next summer, it's possible to plan your charter to combine beach hopping with the Cannes Film Festival and relaxed scenic cruising with the Monaco Grand Prix.Home to many of the world's leading yachting destinations, the West Mediterranean also caters for those just looking to relax onboard their vessel.
Providing the most suitably luxurious means of visiting the West Mediterranean, the yacht ensures the perfect retreat from city and town life.
Motor Yacht IRIMARI is able to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 uniquely designed staterooms spanning two decks.
To find out more information regarding IRIMARI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed