Delivered to great acclaim earlier this year, motor yacht IRIMARI is now available for chartering in the West Mediterranean in the summer of next year. The perfect choice for relaxed cruising around St Tropez as well as events chartering in Cannes and Monaco, the yacht's innovative design is as impressive as it is functional.
With the option of chartering destinations such as Ibiza and Monaco as early as next summer, guests will have the opportunity to be amongst the very first to experience the pleasures of IRIMARI. Due to being one of the newest yachts to enter the chartering market, those onboard will be continually impressed by its innovative design work and modern features.
Her immaculate and impressive exterior showcases the work of world-renowned designer Espen Oeino whilst her interior brings together the best of contemporary styling.
Featuring a large pool on its sundeck, and with ultra wide staircases navigating its six decks, IRIMARI in many ways feels closer to being onboard a ship.
The interior of IRIMARI is committed to providing plenty of light and space. Avoiding the frequent use of dark tones, the predominantly white colour scheme complements the soft furnishings to produce a truly tranquil ambience. Whilst other yachts might equal the facilities onboard IRIMARI, none can provide the same sense of openness and total comfort.
With its uniquely contemporary approach to design and function, IRIMARI promises a distinctly modern experience to those taking her out on her first summer charter
Ideal for chartering the very best destinations belonging to the West Mediterranean, IRIMARI is perfect for cruising the exceptional beaches of St Tropez or Ibiza. The yacht's tiered arrangement provides three expansive lounging spaces as well as a beach club at its base for soaking up the sun and taking in the sites.
With availability next summer, it's possible to plan your charter to combine beach hopping with the Cannes Film Festival and relaxed scenic cruising with the Monaco Grand Prix.Home to many of the world's leading yachting destinations, the West Mediterranean also caters for those just looking to relax onboard their vessel.
Providing the most suitably luxurious means of visiting the West Mediterranean, the yacht ensures the perfect retreat from city and town life.
Motor Yacht IRIMARI is able to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 uniquely designed staterooms spanning two decks.
To find out more information regarding IRIMARI, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...