Currently in the final stages of construction, Lady Lena is being built by Sanlorenzo as part of their 52Steel series.
She is the sistership to the highly popular charter yacht 'Seven Sins'; however Lady Lena has the added bonus of accommodating 12 guests in six cabins, rather than 10 guests in five cabins.
She will be delivered in 2020 as a superyacht for charter.
She will be spending her debut yacht charter season exploring the Mediterranean, from the buzzing cities and chic beach clubs of the South of France to the dramatic coastlines and Italian restaurants on Italy's Amalfi Coast.
Lady Lena excels with a huge variety of alfresco deck areas which are primed for making the most out of life at sea.
Her 90 square metre sundeck has been thoughtfully considered to ensure the entire charter party can make the most out of the space. Guests can stretch out on sunbeds, indulge in cocktails at the bar or slide into the 8-seater jacuzzi pool and cool off while admiring the views.
Adding to the appeal of this space is a shaded alfresco dining arrangement, which ensures guests can get together and share meals in this relaxed and convivial setting.
Guests can take stretch out on sunbeds, indulge in cocktails at the bar or cool off in the jacuzzi.
Another one of the motor yacht's impressive features is her beach club, which is drenched in light thanks to the glass-bottomed pool above. Encompassing 80 square metres, it enjoys fold-down sea terraces on both sides of the beam, which promise a complete connection to the ocean at all times.
The beach club connects seamlessly to the full-beam spa, which has access to a gym, sauna, Hamman, massage room, dayhead and shower.
The endless pool is another example of Lady Lena's commitment to alfresco living. It benefits from a counter-current system and jacuzzi functions, and the glazed portions in the bottom of the pool ensure the space is connected to the beach club below.
What's more, the pool is flanked by sunpads, allowing everyone in the charter party to get together and enjoy the space together.
Meanwhile, the foredeck offers another option to those looking to make the most out of the warm Mediterranean weather.
For those looking for more thrills, charter yacht Lady Lena is equipped with a large toy chest of the latest water accessories and gadgets. Guests can take advantage of Jet-Skis, Seabobs and towable inflatable toys. She has two unique inflatable swim platforms that ensure her beach club is free of toys.
Sanlorenzo's in-house team has headed up the interior styling of the superyacht while working in close collaboration with the owner's team. They have opted for a classic theme with plenty of ornamental accents that gives her a luxurious on-board energy.
Her main salon is warm and inviting, with an array of sofas taking centre stage and an intimate seating area with chess set-up to starboard. A formal dining set-up can be found further forward, with detailed woodwork evident throughout.
The design team has opted for a palatial theme with plenty of ornamental accents that gives her a luxurious on-board energy.
The skylounge has a more contemporary feel, with a sleek bar, choice of two seating areas and a large TV screen making it great for entertaining. It adjoins the aft deck seamlessly.
Accommodation is provided for a total of 12 guests in six cabins. The principal charter guest will love the owner's suite, which is full-beam with wide windows to maximise light. It is connected to a large onyx-clad en suite and a private office.
The remaining five suites are sophisticated and comfortable, with one VIP stateroom on the upper deck and four multi-functional cabins on the main deck. For the ultimate charter appeal, they have a highly flexible configuration that allows them to be converted as follows;
- Two large VIP suites each with a living room and two bathrooms
- Two large VIP two-bedroom suites with main double VIP room and Guest double room
- Two large VIP two-bedroom suites with main double VIP room and Guest twin room
- Two large VIP two-bedroom suites with main double VIP room and Guest single room with sofa.
Whether you're chartering with business associates, friends or families with young children, this multi-functional cabin layout ensures everyone in the charter party is comfortable and well-accommodated.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed